As Seen on TV Genie Bra XL, Black/Nude, 2-Pack
Customers also considered
- from $11.21
- from $11.39
- from $9.44
- from $11.25
- from $14.82
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Designed for comfort, support and style, this As Seen On TV Genie Bra XL makes a star-quality foundation for your wardrobe. Featuring a woven everlast comfort stretch fabric and form-fitting seamless construction, this 2-pack Black/Nude As Seen on TV Genie Bras will provide you with all-day comfort. The cups of this woven bra stretch to conform to your shape, and it has a magic pouch to slip in support pads for extra lift and coverage. The wide comfort-life band prevents rolling. With no wires or hooks, the As Seen on TV Genie Bra XL is machine washable and is designed to retain its shape through the wash.
As Seen on TV Genie Bra XL, Black/Nude, 2-Pack:
- Woven everlast comfort stretch fabric
- Form-fitting seamless construction
- Cups stretch to conform to your shape
- Magic pouch to slip in support pads for extra lift and coverage
- No wires or hooks
- Wide comfort-life band — no more rolling
- Machine washable — never loses shape
- Model# GNB-XL/1X
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Washable|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 30.5 x 3.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Standard but no closure- pull over your head.by TheDogsMom10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by biblegal2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by GWTWMOM2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I wear a 38C. What size should I get? ALMOST ALL reviews say these bras run so small. One person said she was my size and had to get a 2x!
- HI ANNE, IM A 38D AND THIS SIZE FITS ME HOPE THIS HELPS YOUby LNLMASH5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They do run small, maybe even 2 sizes too smallby seeSue10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is true according to the package I was supposed to get a 1x but to get it to fit right I had to get a 3x. (which I have never worn this size in my life) However that being said this is by far the most comfortable bra I have ever worn....and will never go back to a traditional bra.by Bookkeeper953706/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buying a size up might help some but I'm a 38c and find that pretty much every make of bra has the band roll up on me- it just seems to be the way we're made.by TheDogsMom12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a 40DD and I bought the 2X. I took the pad out of the cup. I haven't had trouble with rolling or bunching. My trick is that I put it on from the bottom up over my hips instead of over my head. Nuts? Try it.by villagewitch11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sizing on box I found was incorrect. I'm a 42 and I bought a xl. box said i should buy xxxl. I had no promblem rolling up or crawling. bra needs to be snug to stay in place. hope this helpsby aptoshop12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?