Customers also considered
- $18.99 Was $25.00Save $6.01
- $36.34 Was $39.99Save $3.65
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$16.99 Was $19.99Save $3.00
- Rollback$14.45 Was $15.34Save $0.89
Small Tilting TV Mount for 13" - 26" TVs
Consider these popular products
- $14.88 List price $79.00Save $64.12
- $19.86 List price $80.00Save $60.14
- $48.00 List price $129.00Save $81.00
- $9.98 List price $40.00Save $30.02
- $12.00 List price $40.00Save $28.00
- $49.86 List price $79.00Save $29.14
- Rollback$29.86 Was $35.00Save $5.14
- $34.95 List price $199.75Save $164.80
- $23.97 List price $149.75Save $125.78
- $35.99 List price $69.95Save $33.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When you just have a small flat screen TV that you want to place in a premium viewing spot, this small tilting TV mount, designed for 13" - 26" TVs, is the ideal solution. Able to hold up to 25 pounds, this tilting mount can provide reliable support for your small television. The virtual axis allows the tilting wall mount to be moved with the push of a fingertip, so you can easily find the viewing angle you prefer. A no-tools setup makes installing the mount simple and easy.
Small Tilting TV Mount for 13" - 26" TVs:
- Fits 13" - 26" TVs
- Supports up to 25 lbs
- Virtual Axis provides fingertip tilt
- No tools required
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.59|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.12 x 1.7 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 75X75 100X100 200X100 12 degree tilt down or upby jerry7463/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- from the picture you can see it will support 75x75, 100x100 and 200x100!by Maxx783/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The website for the mount says its 75x75 100x100 and 200x100.by Candace6433/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since no one seems to know for certain... it LOOKS like 70x70, 100x100 and 200x100 bolt patterns.by zeroflake3/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Came with 1 set of screws that were the wrong size for my TV. Had to make a trip to the local hardware store for the right size which were listed in my TV manual.by jerry7463/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The "H" looking part mounts to the TV. The center part mounts to the wall with 2 big screws included (hard to see in the picture). Then the H mount slides into the center part into 2 slots on each side.by jerry7464/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?