About this item
The Dream On Me Emily Changing Table allows any parent to change their baby with comfort and ease. This Dream On Me Changing Table features a one-inch changing pad keeping baby happy and comfortable. A safety rail built into this natural changing table surrounds your baby with security so they don't roll off the table. The open design of the Dream On Me Changing Table features two shelves below keeps all your baby's essentials close and convenient. With a great traditional design this Dream On Me Emily Changing Table fits perfectly into any decor. Additional features of the Dream On Me Emily Changing Table include solid pine wood construction, non-toxic natural finish, and safety strap. Meets all U.S. safety standards. Assembly required.
Dream On Me Emily Changing Table:
- 2 shelves
- Traditional design in a solid pine wood construction
- Non-toxic finish
- Includes 1" changing pad
- Features a safety strap
- Dimensions: 36.5"L x 21.5"W x 38.3"H
- Meets all U.S. safety standards
- Assembly required (approximately 1 hour)
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.0 x 20.0 x 39.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Very sturdy--would estmate 35# or more.by An anonymous customer1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 poundsby gj291/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, adjustable and screwed to the tableby gj291/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions are 36.5"L x 21.5"W x 38.3"H.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height between the shelves is 10.5 inches.by DreamonMeExpert6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?