About this item
The ProGear 500LS Extended Capacity Elliptical Exercise MachineSpace is perfect for apartments or areas where space saving is a priority. This Flywheel-Drive elliptical workout machine with heart pulse sensors will provide a low impact upper and lower body workout. By utilizing "flywheel-drive", this home elliptical machine provides elliptical motion that is consistent and smooth and supplies continuous energy to your workout. Your ProGear 500LS Extended Capacity Elliptical Exercise MachineSpace features steel construction, heart pulse monitor and water bottle holder. An LCD window displays distance, calories burned, elapsed time, speed and heart pulse. The Flywheel-Drive elliptical workout machine with heart pulse sensors has larger pedal construction with ridge design to prevent foot slippage when exercising.
ProGear 500LS Extended Capacity Flywheel-Drive Elliptical with Heart Pulse Sensors:
- Steel construction
- Includes heart pulse monitor and water bottle holder
- 275 lbs weight capacity
- Dual-action workout arms provide an upper body workout
- Frontwards and backwards leg workout capability
- LCD window with distance, calories burned, elapsed time, speed and heart pulse displays
- 10lb cast iron "Flywheel Drive" for smooth continuous motion
- Chain drive with 2 way striding capability
- Larger pedal construction with ridge design to prevent foot slippage when exercising
- Heart pulse sensors for targeting your heart rate zone
- Dimensions: 37"L x 22"W x 61"H
- Assembly required
- Model# 91310
See all ellipticals on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||60.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||61.4 x 37.2 x 22.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Dear Costumer, We want to thank you for your feedback. The monitor is trigored to start due to a magnet and speed sensor crossing paths. The speed sensor is located on the metal part of the main frame and the magnet is on the wheel. Once the magnet crosses path with the speed sensor then the time, distance, and calories will start as well. you can always try new baterries and checking the extension wire connections.by Paradigmhw2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try hooking the wires/connectors up in a different configuration. Double check batteries for proper insert and charge. I had my younger child double check my hookup as she sees more clearly (I had two wire connected backward). If that does not work you may need to contact the dealer.by bendeschaad2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please call our Customer Service Dept. @ 866 924-1688 Mon to Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm and they can help you with your computer monitor problemby ParadigmHealth2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The stride on the machine is pretty smooth but unlike more expensive machines (like the ones in the gym) you have to additional effort into your strides to ensure that they are smooth. If your movements are not smooth the stride is not smooth. If you move the machine without being on it-- it is very smooth. The way the user moves on the machine will determine the type of glide that you get.by Fddru082/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- The stride length is 14 1/2"by ParadigmHealth2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I don't think that it isby taxreturn1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- George, it is not compatable. Monitor on the 500 LS is hand grip only not wired for any other connection type.by bendeschaad12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?