Check out these related products
Sony 13.3" Vaio SVT13112FXS Ultrabook Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-3317U Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$229.00 Was $299.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$189.00 Was $249.00Save $60.00
- Clearance$189.00 Was $399.00Save $210.00
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$179.00 Was $199.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$379.00 Was $449.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$999.00 Was $1299.00Save $300.00
- Clearance$229.00 Was $399.00Save $170.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
- Clearance$299.00 Was $449.99Save $150.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Say hello to the Sony 13.3" Vaio SVT13112FXS Laptop PC without compromises. Designed from the ground up to deliver intense performance and extreme mobility, it's the ultimate travel companion. The beautifully full-flat, brushed aluminum shell conceals the latest storage technologies for ultra-fast boot-ups and long battery life.
Sony 13.3" Vaio SVT13112FXS Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
Support and Warranty:
What's In The Box:
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i5|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||500 GB|
|Processor Speed:||1.70 GHz, 3MB Cache|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB|
|Primary Shelf ID:||132960|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 3.0 , 1 x USB 2.0 , 1 x HDMI , 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet , 1 x Headphones , 1 x VGA , 1 x DC-in|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Battery Life:||7 hours 30 minutes|
|Interface Type:||2 in 1 Digital Media Card Reader|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SVT13112FXS|
|RAM Memory:||4 GB|
|Accessories Included:||Lithium-ion battery , Power Cord , Quick Start Guide|
|Features:||1.3 Megapixel HD webcam with built-in microphone , charging via USB , Intel Anti-Theft Technology (iAT) , Stereo Speaker with xLOUD and Clear Phase|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.52 x 3.11 x 11.61 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The computer is not equipped with an in-built optical drive. However, you can use an external USB optical drive with the computer.by SonyListens11/1/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes if its not blueray then it will work.by dbennett110/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use an external mouse on this VAIO computer by connecting it to the USB port. You can connect a Universal Serial Bus (USB) device such as a mouse, floppy disk drive, speaker or printer to your VAIO computer.by SonyListens6/24/2013Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are referring to Rapid Wake, yes it has that feature and is enabled by default. With this function, you can keep your VAIO computer in Sleep mode without risk of data loss because the computer enters Sleep mode after your working data is saved on the built-in storage device.by SonyListens11/26/2013Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?