Similar items in stock
- Rollback$35.88 Was $39.99Save $4.11
- Rollback$49.88 Was $79.88Save $30.00
Straight Talk Samsung S425G Prepaid Cell Phone
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.99 Was $349.00Save $199.01
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$99.99 Was $179.99Save $80.00
- Rollback$99.00 Was $129.00Save $30.00
- $504.60 Was $529.00Save $24.40
- Rollback$29.92 Was $59.99Save $30.07
- Rollback$399.00 Was $479.99Save $80.99
- Rollback$279.00 Was $345.00Save $66.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Straight Talk Samsung S425G Cell Phone, you can communicate with your family and friends with ease. The Straight Talk Samsung Phone features a color display for easier navigation. This LG Prepaid Cell Phone not only has basic functions such as an alarm clock (with vibration alert) and auto redial, it has all the extras you want, too. The slider QWERTY keyboard of this LG Prepaid Cell Phone lets you keep up with fast messaging. Equipped with mobile web, you can keep up with emails and social media sites on the go. The voice command makes it easy to find any feature on the LG Straight Talk Samsung S425G Cell Phone. With the Samsung Prepaid Phone you get access to the mobile web and an MP3 player and Bluetooth wireless technology. The voice recorder lets you capture your favorite moments of family and friends. This Straight Talk Samsung Phone also includes everything you need to activate: one battery, one charger and a services guide.
Straight Talk Samsung S425G Cell Phone:
- The Straight Talk Samsung S425G Prepaid Cell Phone has a color display and a full QWERTY slider keyboard for easy messaging
- Color display
- Full QWERTY slider keyboard
- Mobile web
- 2MP camera/video recorder
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- MP3 player
- MicroSD card reader for up to 32GB memory cards
- Hands-free speaker
- Voice commands
- Voice/sound recorder
- Auto redial
- Alarm clock
- Vibration alert
- Phonebook with up to 1,000 entries
- Battery: Li-Ion 1000 mAh
- Talk time up to 6 h
- Standby time up to 12.5 days
- Includes battery, charger, activation card and services guide
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.45 x 2.32 x 4.45|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This phone ending with" G " is GSM phone and uses AT&T/T-Model towers. The model ending in " C " is CDMA phone and uses a different carrier, Call Straight Talk to confirm which carrier.by Slimcan211/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, all the straight talk phones that end with a "G" use the AT&T network. I am pretty sure there is a Samsung S425 CDMA. You can find out how to know which phones use verizon by asking a straight talk rep. Go on straighttalk.com under contacts to find out how. I would still recommend buying the phone from walmart because you can get an extended warrantee cheap there. Straighttalk.com does not offer one. They only have the manufacturers warrantee that covers defects.by LuLuBell58/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, sorry.by Anonymous7319/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this Phone is not a CDMA phone. It does work in South Georgia.The Phone works with AT&Tby jeannetter2d211/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I don't know why Walmart has not fixed that. I asked straight talk rep and they said no the phone does not have WIFI. To my understanding, you have to get one of the Android phones in order to get the WIFI.by LuLuBell512/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, sorry.by Anonymous73112/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no wifi on this phone. you need an android phone ...by number1daddy123112/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Unlimited 30 day service for $ 45.00by Beanni12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get pre-paid cards at any Wal-Mart, Either $30.00 for 1,000 mins. ( check the card for further info ) for 30 days or $45.00 for unlimited talk, text, & picture mail for 30 days.by Slimcan26/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use either the $30 or $45 Straight Talk cards.by Jemsj46/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?