Infant Girls' Fruit of the Loom 6 Pair Assorted No Show Socks
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
With FRUIT OF THE LOOM Everyday Basic Infant-Toddler Socks, we've thought of everything to keep your little one comfortable and happy! These socks that are made with spandex throughout for superior fit, a non-binding kick-proof top made especially for infant and toddler legs, extra reinforced cushioned sole that helps resist wear and disguise stains for those little ones that are walking, and a sure-match size on the inside of the welt to make pairing the laundered socks a breeze. These make an ideal gift for any parent, but are so affordable, you will want to stock up!
- Durable, yet exceptionally soft cotton/poly blend with spandex throughout for superior fit
- Non-binding kick-proof top
- Extra-reinforced, cushioned sole that helps resist wear and disguise stains for children that are walking
- Sure-match size for easy laundry matching
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- Size – 6-18 months, 18-36 months, 3-5 years
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash cold with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron.|
|Fabric Content:||2% Spandex , 41% Polyester , 57% Cotton|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.37|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, these do not have rubber grippers on the bottom of the socks to prevent slipping.by RenfroCorp3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, these Infant Girls' Fruit of the Loom No Show Socks do not have anything on the bottom that would make them slip proof.by CommunityAnswer2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
Customers also bought these products