Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
Obihai OBi100 VoIP Gateway - 1 x RJ-45 - 1 x FXS - Fast Ethernet
Customers also bought these products
- $21.86 Was $24.40Save $2.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Save money on phone calls with the OBi100. Use Google Voice with the OBi and enjoy free calls inside the USA and Canada. Call internationally at amazingly low rates to over 150 destinations. E.g. 1 per minute to China, India and Mexico with no connection fee.
General InformationWith the OBi100, you are in control of your digital and analog communications life. Via the OBi100's on-board connections as well as via the Internet to other OBi endpoints via Obihai's free OBiTALK network or up to two (2) available VoIP services, you have the power to bridge mobile, fixed line and Internet telephone services. The OBi100 is a dedicated device, built with a high-performance system-on-a-chip platform to ensure high quality voice conversations. The OBi100 has high availability and reliability because it is always-onto make or receive a call. With the OBi100, a computer is not required and a computer does not need to be on to talk to people. To get started, all you need is a phone, power and a connection to the Internet.Important Note: Google Voice not supported after May 15, 2014.Interfaces/PortsSerial Port:NoPoE (RJ-45) Port:NoUSB:NoManagement Port:NoNumber of Network (RJ-45) Ports:1Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports:1Network & CommunicationEthernet Technology:Fast EthernetNetwork Standard:10/100Base-TXManagement & ProtocolsVoice Codec:G.165Voice Codec:G.168Voice Codec:G.711 u/AVoice Codec:G.726Voice Codec:G.729aPower DescriptionInput Voltage:12 V DCPhysical CharacteristicsForm Factor:DesktopHeight:0.9"Width:2.6"Depth:3.5"Weight (Approximate):7 ozMiscellaneousPackage Contents:
- OBi100 VoIP Gateway
- Power Adapter
- 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Cable (80 inches / 203 centimeters)
- Quick Start / Installation Guide
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.10 x 4.90 x 1.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On 9/11/14 OBIHAI announced that the OBI VOiP adapters now officially support Google Voice. Today is 7/14/15 and my OBI100 is still working with Google Voice.by Ibrew28/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I heard of that, too. But it does not appear to be the case. Even if Google does that, It is still worth the money paying for this Obi100 device if I get to use it for 1 year.by BobbyJoe432110/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yeah but somehow (i'm not THAT technical), you can still use a google voice number and take advantage of multiple ringing patterns. for instance, i use phone power with it, which cost me 34.95 a year. i got emergency 911 features with it too. and still use my google voice number with it, and have it ring 3 phonesby trav12348/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Google voice is not ending. Google announced they will stop using xmpp which is used by Obi ata to connect to Google. The Obi ata can be used with many other sip services.by Nightowl45/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have heard this rumor too.. Not sure, I hope not.by HandyManT7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Google Sets the Date for the End of XMPP with Google Voice Recently Google announced the end of support for XMPP based calling with Google Voice. This will happen on May 15, 2014 – that’s over 6 months from today. Since your OBi device uses XMPP to communicate with Google servers, the end of support will directly impact how your OBi device can be used with your Gmail account and its associated Google Voice phone number. Unfortunately, you will no longer be able to use the Google Voice communication service to make calls using the phone connected to your OBi device. Also, the ability to receive calls to your Google Voice number, directly from Google’s service, will not be possible. http://blog.obihai.com/2013/10/important-message-about-google-voice.htmlby Lingke12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Obi connects to your router and does not need your computer to function.by Nightowl46/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After setup Google Voice with Obihai.You are ready to talk with your cordless phone day or night ,doesn't matter your computer turn on or off.by ltnl6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, that is the great thing about the Obi. It does not need the computer to function once it's set up. I have a battery backup, similar to Walmart's "CyberPower 600VA / 340W Intelligent LCD Battery Backup UPS" that the Obi and my cable modem is plugged into. Even if my power goes out I still have phone service, plus it gives me surge protection.by CKprm4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you do not BUT it must be hook to to your modem or router at all timesby scglass6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After the OBI100 has been configured you don't need any computer at all, so you don't have to leave your computer on.by TechShopper76/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- your computer can be off, i believeby tedcohen4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby HandyManT4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes np...by An anonymous customer4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This unit will work with cordless phones. I have the OB110 and I use it daily with my uniden cordless phones.by pjmcdou4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby DealLurker8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,it doesby ltnl8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, any phone that works on your standard phone line will work.by bgeery4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?