Similar items in stock
- from $23.40
- Clearance$4.29 Was $9.59Save $5.30
- $17.99 Was $19.89Save $1.90
LeapFrog LeapPad 2 Recharger Pack
Check out these related products
- Rollback$8.89 Was $19.13Save $10.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Recharge yourLeapFrog LeapPad2 for hours of learning fun with the LeapPad recharger pack.
LeapFrog LeapPad Recharger Pack:
- Recharge your LeapPad2 for hours of learning fun
- LeapPad recharger consists of a rechargeable battery pack set and an AC adapter for LeapPad that plugs into a wall outlet
- LeapPad recharger only works with the LeapPad2 learning tablet (sold separately)
|Learning Platform:||LeapFrog LeapPad2|
|Age:||3 - 4 Years , 5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years|
|Skill Set:||Early Development|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||9 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 5.5 x 2.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would think so. You can't tell from the outside that the battery packs are in.by TwinsMom2Be10/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, remove the gel skin to insert the battery packs into the back of the leap pad and then replace the gel skin. There is a hole on the side of the gel skin where the adapter is plugged in for charging.by cclair9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I charge/use the unit no problem with the skin on! And since you will not be changing batteries, the skin never needs to be removed!by Starswan2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My daughter has the pink skin.by LJWT1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby jojv1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you must first install there charging battery then you can recharge as needed with the cover on the leap pad 2by momjp031/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I use the adapter to charge the batteries and also as an AC adapter. I only purchased one battery pack for two units and it is working out great. I charge the batteries in one Pad for one child's use, and use the adapter plugged in for the other child's use.by Starswan11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You plug it into the console & into the wall. As you would a cell phone. You can NOT play the LP2 while it is charging. But still worth purchasing.by LJWT11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you are asking if you can just use the cord to the wall to make the game work without the battery pack in and the answer is yes.by ladyalaskan601/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby sreames12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Once you put the battery pack in, you will never take it back out so when it is plugged in it is running on AC power if the battery pack needs to be charged.by RobinRealtor8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! The LeapPad2 recharger pack AC adapter can power the device without batteries.by LeapFrog12/31/2014Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The AC adapter will only allow the LeapPad 2 to work without batteries of any kind. That is what I did at first. I did not want to use regular batteries because I knew how expensive that would end up being. I decided to buy the rechargeable battery pack so that it would be a one time deal and you can always use another cord. I am glad that I did. Too bad it didn't come with it but, oh well you will be glad you did.by ladyalaskan608/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The AC adapter alone without the charge pack, won't charge the Leap Pad. Or just with regular batteries either... that will only allow the user to play with it while it is plugged into an outlet. Personally, it's best just to get this whole charge pack because it can sit and charge overnight and then be unplugged and played with all day. It's we'll worth the money spent.by MarcusMami8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need the recharger pack. i paid about 25$ for the white charging cord/plug and the battery packsby daoustaj12/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby MASTERWIIJAY10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you have to purchase the rechargeable battery pack in addition to the LeapPad 2. The AC adapter you purchased only gives your child the ability to play while plugged in to an outlet.by RobinRealtor9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The AC Adapter will only power the device while plugged in, to be able to charge the device the LeapPad 2 recharger pack must be installed in the battery compartments. Thanks!by LeapFrog12/29/2014Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$46.98 Was $99.00Save $52.02
- $29.88 Was $34.84Save $4.96
- Rollback$24.23 Was $29.97Save $5.74