Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$45.19 List price $74.14Save $28.95
- $84.76 Was $127.36Save $42.60
- Reduced Price$85.04 List price $106.32Save $21.28
- from $5.69
Asus P8Z77-V LK Z77 LGA1155 Motherboard
Consider these popular products
- $129.99 Was $139.99Save $10.00
- $471.99 Was $502.15Save $30.16
- $83.50 Was $89.99Save $6.49
- $358.59 Was $399.99Save $41.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Asus P8Z77-V LK Z77 LGA1155 Motherboard supports LGA1155 socket for third generation Intel Core processor-based platforms and second generation processors in the LGA1155 package, with iGPU, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, two-channel (4 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes. This provides great graphics performance. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, Z77 chipset provides four USB 3.0 ports for ten times faster data retrieval speed. Moreover, the Intel Z77 Express Chipset can also enable iGPU function, letting users enjoy the latest Intel integrated graphic performance. Intel Smart Response Technology boosts overall system performance. It uses an installed fast SSD (min 18.6GB available capacity required) as a cache for frequently accessed data.
Asus P8Z77-V LK Z77 LGA1155 Motherboard:
- DIGI+ VRM Digital Power Design
- USB 3.0 boost
- Network iControl for real-time network bandwidth control
- LucidLogix Virtu Universal MVP
- Quad-GPU SLI and Quad-GPU/3-Way CrossFireX Support
- Intel Smart Response technology
- Intel Smart Connect technology
- Intel Rapid Start technology
- All-around energy efficiency
- GPU boost
- MemOK! quickly ensures memory boot compatibility
- DisplayPort 1.1a support
|Processor Type:||Intel Z77|
|Memory Card Type:||2 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x 16, 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x 16, 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x 1, 2 x PCI|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||32 GB|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1229714|
|Connector Type:||6 x Aux Audio, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x DVI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Optical Digital, 1 x PS/2, 4 x SATA 3Gbs, 3 x SATA 6Gbs, 10 x USB 2.0, 6 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA|
|Interface Type:||2 x SATA 6Gbps, 4 x SATA 3Gbps - RAID 0/RAID 1/RAID 5/RAID 10|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Number of Channels:||7.1|
|Video Game Platform:||Intel|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||P8Z77-V LK|
|CPU Socket Type:||Intel Socket 1155|
|Features:||Realtek ALC892 8-Channel HD Audio CODEC, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.78 x 11.69 x 2.26 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby WordsmithBrony2/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am sorry, but this motherboard does not include wireless internet.by Asus_Answers10/4/2013Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NZXT Gamma worked for me.by WordsmithBrony2/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This motherboard is the ATX standard and its dimensions are: 12" x 8.8". If you find a tower that supports ATX motherboards, then this one should fit.by Asus_Answers8/6/2013Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This motherboard does not come with a Q-connector. Not all models come with Q-connectors. If you would like purchase a Q-connector, please visit our eStore at http://estore.asus.com. To see a list of accessories that come with the motherboard, visit: http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8Z77V_LK/#specifications, scroll down to accessories. This motherboard is Windows 8 Ready.by Asus_Answers8/14/2012Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?