About this item
Use the White V7 CBL-MH1WHT Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter to connect a projector or LCD or HD monitor with an HDMI connector to an Apple MacBook or MacBook Pro. This V7 adapter works with Apple products that feature a mini DisplayPort. This allows you to view high-definition video from a Blu-ray player or cable box on the wide screen Apple monitor with up to 1080p resolution. This mini HDMI adapter supports high resolution audio and video. No software installation or special drivers are required for this V7 adapter. The plug and play design of the small form factor connector makes operation easy - it works straight out of the package. It is also backwards compatible with the existing HDMI display or projector, so no replacement is required. This DisplayPort adapter is small enough to fit in tight spaces and helps prevent tangling common in longer cables. The white color fits in well with other Apple accessories.
V7 CBL-MH1WHT Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter:
- Connect a HD monitor, projector or LCD monitor that uses a HDMI connector
- Supports HDMI video resolution up to 1080p
- mini HDMI adapter color: White
- No software installation or special drivers required
- Works with Apple products featuring mini DisplayPort
- Backwards compatible with the existing HDMI display
- DisplayPort adapter is a plug and play solution
- Display HD content from external devices on the 27" iMac
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 6.0 x 0.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, this should work fine on that device as well as ANY device with a miniDisplay port (e.g. Lenovo Laptop). Yes- it transmits the audio (if so provided on your source device).by OAAFS9/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if your dvi port supports sound....???by joesno9/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If your PC has a mini HDMI port, yes. It also does sound output. I use mine for my MacBook Pro.by Paramedic6139/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on weather or not your computer has a video card with mini display port connections. You can use a mini display port to HDMI adapter with a pc and get audio, but you have to tell Windows to output sound to the HDMI connection. Mini display ports are primary on Macs or Apple products.by soaringeagle6/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt that it will work with a PC because it is sort of made for Apple's display ports. If your PC has a similar port, it may work. But there is sound output. On a mac, you just need to go to the sound preferences in the system preferences app.by scout49/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is designed to work with Apple equipment. PCs have a different interface standard. There is no audio output separate from the HDMI audio.by Charos9/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It works with my 2010 iMac and yes it does have sound output.by An anonymous customer12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have the connection for the male insert, you shouldn't have a problem. But buy 2 for when the first one stops working.by HipchickINNashville12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, this should work fine on that device as well as ANY device with a miniDisplay port (e.g. Lenovo Laptop).by OAAFS12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it won't work with 2009 macbook because doesn't have audio supportby aniga7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- maybe not the sound but you can connect to macbook headphone jack...i m pretty sure its just the pros that offer sound via the dvi portby joesno6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is designed to support both audio and video.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe any adapter will get sound out of the mini display port on that computer because I don't think that version of MacBook from 2007 supplied sound to that interface.by FrankyMozzarella7/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does but you need to go into the computer settings to turn on the audio.by mrricky7/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it won't. You'll need an additional adapter to run the sound to the TV via your headphone jack.by George2Gracie3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
The manufacturer warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
The manufacturer agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.