T-Mobile $35 Prepaid Mobile Broadband Pass, 3.5GB, 60-Day
Similar items available online
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Access high-speed Internet on the go with the T-Mobile $35 Prepaid Mobile Broadband Pass. It offers 3.5GB of data usage and is good for 60 days. The pass includes no activation fee, no annual contract, no credit check and no overages. And it works with any T-Mobile Internet device including, laptop sticks, mobile hotspots and tablets. If you regularly surf the web, check email, and update your social network, this card is a good choice.
T-Mobile $35 Prepaid Mobile Broadband Pass, 3.5GB, 60-Day:
- Provides 3.5GB of data usage
- Good for 60 days
- No activation fee, annual contract, credit check or overages
- Works with any T-Mobile Internet device
|Model No.:||TMO$35 BB 17455|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Asoon as you register it to your device.by SiliconValleyTechie12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It starts when pin is entered and a $ 35.00 credit is placed in your account for future use, once the 1 st month is used . This was offered online only and was recently changed. I liked the service and think its a great idea for ocassional users. I lost my device ,called and suspended the service and lost a months service because I did not purchase another device right away. But I still have the second month, once I purchase a new device.by Loulauder211/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got it working with the Walmart device for 60 days. The T-mobile technical support told me it should work on devices such as iPad, but not on phones. When I moved the SIM to my 4G unlocked phone or iPad, those devices recognized that it was a T-mobile SIM, I couldn't get any data.by gr8bkset12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did. I bought the device at WM and the card at walmart.com but it appears that the cards are only sold 'in-store' now.by SiliconValleyTechie12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the internet device need to be purchased from Walmart in order to use the 60 day pass? I read somewhere the device IMEI has to be from Walmart.
- Yes, the device has to have a S/N and Device ID speciofic to WM to get the 60 day price.by SiliconValleyTechie12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Mobile Hotspot device must be purchased from Walmart for the Refill Card to be good for 60 days. I ordered a device from T-Mobile's website and purchased a $35 Refill Card from Walmart and it was for good for only 30 days.by Dave21012/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00