About this item
The 30-Stitch Singer Futura XL 400 Sewing & Embroidery Machine is the latest generation in the Futura line of machines! Sewing machine features include SwiftSmart threading system, Drop and Sew Bobbin System and 30 built-in stitches including two fully automatic one-step buttonholes. Embroidery features include two hoop sizes including a large 10-inch by six-inch hoop, multi-hooping capabilities for extra-large projects and 120 included embroidery designs. To embroider, you simply hook up your Singer Futura Embroidery Machine to your computer via the included USB cable, load a design onto the program and send the design to your machine. It's that simple! The included software allows you to add text, resize your design and more! The Futura software accepts many of the most popular design formats so you can download and purchase designs from almost anywhere! 24-hour support is available through the Futura-Support.com website.
Singer Futura 30-Stitch Sewing and Embroidery Machine:
- Computerized sewing and embroidery machine
- Drop and Sew bobbin system
- 30 built-in stitches
- 125 built-in embroidery designs
- Built-in lettering program with 5 fonts
- Extra-large embroidery field (large hoop 6" x 10")
- Multi-hoop capability to embroider large designs
- Basic editing capabilities included on the Singer Futura Sewing Machine
- 13 needle positions for precise top-stitching
- 2 fully automatic 1-step buttonholes
- Top drop-in bobbin
- Electronic twin needle function
- Sewing speed control
- SwiftSmart thread system
- Automatic tension
- Horizontal thread delivery
- Built-in thread cutter
- 7 feet included with the Singer Futura Embroidery Machine
- 6-piece feed dog drop
- Snap on/off foot
- StayBright LED light
- LCD display with push-button stitch selection
- Singer Futura Sewing Machine connects directly to computer via USB cable
- Built-in tutorials for easy how-to instructions
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||49.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 10.0 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no.by hhuffak840910/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I just did one today that had 37 letters and it printed in the proper order. You have to allow for width and use the return key to make them fit on the fabric. If they are to large then they won't fit on the 6 x 10 hoop. Futura has feature that will let you did multiple 6 x 10 (2 x 2) which make an embroidery area of 12 x 20 if you take your time and read the instructions carefully. Haven't tried it yet, but the book shows you what to do. It is a little weak on instructions but you can make it work.by hhuffak84095/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No one letter at a time. I hope this helps. I know that you can do phrases with this and then when you go to embroider them they do them all but only one to a time. I hope this answers the question for you.by maryandteenie1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Unsure exactly what you mean but it has the one needle to embroider so one at at time yes. It has the capability to enter a name, choose the font, and then it embroiders the full name beginning with the first letter then moving on to the end of the name.by kathyintennessee5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on the size of the letters. You can do Whole Names, Initials, of various sizes and fonts all at one time. No need to do one letter at a time.by kyucker4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess can I haven't tried it yet. It doesn't have a walking foot that comes with it. You have to but one.by hhuffak84092/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can do the quilting on this machine and I would look into getting the proper foot for this. I have one and can not think of what it is called as it is late at night for me to think. I hope this helps you.by maryandteenie2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The answer is Yes. You can quilt with just about any sewing machine. This machine does not come with the quilting foot, the walking foot, 1/4 inch foot. But what it has makes this the best machine for quilting is the opening from the tower to the needle is much wider opening allowing plenty of room to sew the larger quilts. With the more powerful motor you will have no problems sewing multiple layers. If you are looking for a machine that sews quilting designs on the quilts you may have to look into the long arm quilting machines to use with long quilting tables.by kyucker3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, though it is not specifically a quilting machine, it can be used to quilt. I used it to make a quilt for my daughter.by KirbyDesignsCo2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no.by hhuffak84092/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You have to load each color separately. The seager machine can do more then one at a time.by hhuffak84092/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this will not as this only works with one needle at a time. I hope this helps you out.by maryandteenie2/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The XL-400 is a single needle machine for embroidery. Designes are downloaded to the machine by the software 1 color and 1 section at a time. After it has completed that 'block' the machine will stop and give an audiable tone to alert you to change the color of the upper thread.by SINGERSewingCompany5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?