Kentshire Cotton Fabric, Paisley Turquoise
Check out these related products
- $5.97 Was $14.41Save $8.44
- $6.69 Was $7.86Save $1.17
- $6.96 Was $8.13Save $1.17
- $7.05 Was $8.12Save $1.07
- $6.54 Was $7.08Save $0.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Brighten up any craft or sewing project with Kentshire Cotton Fabric.
Kentshite Cotton Fabric, Paisley Turquoise:
- Dimensions: 36" x 54"
- 100 percent cotton
- Heavy weight (6.2 oz sq yd) home decor fabric
- Soil-release finish
- Model# S30-9163-0114
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 9.0 x 2.75|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- That is probably the box size. The fabric dimensions are shown above that. Kentshite Cotton Fabric, Paisley Turquoise: Imported ***Dimensions: 36" x 54"**** 100 percent cotton Heavy weight (6.2 oz sq yd) home decor fabric Soil-release finish Model# S30-9163-0114by m4everr7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's called a 'fat quarter' and is used a lot by quiltersby MtnBorn2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Could this be used for a purse that is also lined or would it have to always be ironed since it's all cotton?
- It is a strong home decor fabric. You will have to iron it if it gets creased. But once you iron it, it will take little bit of effort to crease it again. If you make it into a purse I think it would be fine. It's NOT linen - the kind that gets really wrinkly easily.by m4everr7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $4.99
- $5.43 Was $6.00Save $0.57
- $5.49 Was $6.00Save $0.51
- Reduced Price$4.14 Was $5.99Save $1.85
- $5.79 Was $6.97Save $1.18