About this item
Place the Stamina InStride Total Body Cycle 135 on the floor, sit in a comfortable chair and pedal to exercise your lower body. Place the Stamina InStride Cycle on a tabletop and pedal with your hands for an upper body workout strengthening arms, shoulders and back. Using the Stamina InStride Total Body Cycle 135 is a great way to improve circulation and joint mobility. The InTouch Fitness Monitor times your workout, tracks distance, calories and total reps to keep you motivated during your workout. The non-slip stabilizer pads prevent the Stamina InStride Cycle from slipping, and straps hold your feet firmly in place on the pedals. The Stamina InStride Total Body upper and lower body cycle has a convenient tension control that allows a broad range of pedal resistance to set the intensity of your workout. Compact and lightweight, with built-in handle, makes it convenient take with you or easily store it away.
Stamina InStride Total Body Cycle 135:
- Use for upper body and lower body exercises
- This upper and lower body cycle improves joint mobility
- Molded pedals to easily fit hands and pedal straps to hold feet in place
- Full range-of-motion workout
- Adjustable tension to set desired workout intensity
- InTouch Fitness Monitor tracks length of your work, distance, calories burned, total count of reps and scan mode
- Use in forward or reverse motion
- Non-slip stabilizer pads
- Built-in handle makes carrying and moving easy
- 90-day parts warranty
- 1-year frame warranty
- Model# 15-0135
See all exercise bikes on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 14.0 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.