About this item
When your little one needs a place to nap or play right away, there's no more convenient solution that the Graco Pack 'n' Play Playard (Ariel design). This Graco playard offers a durable frame, an organizer, a convenient carrying bag and the signature Graco push-button fold, making it an ideal travel playard.
Graco Pack 'n' Play Playard, Ariel:
- Durable frame makes Graco playard ideal for travel
- Organizer keeps baby essentials close at hand
- Convenient carrying bag consolidates the playard into one portable unit for no-fuss travel and storage
- Airy mesh on all sides provides maximum ventilation
- Signature Graco push-button fold
- Automatically folding feet and wheels
- Recommended for a child unable to climb out, less than 30 lbs and less than 35" tall
- Overall dimensions: 32.461"L x 14.850"W x 10.913"H
- Weight: 22.8 lbs
- Assembly required
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.461 x 14.85 x 10.913|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Dream on Me mattress fits perfectly.by pillboymom12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I got the mattress tooby zalety10/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get a pad that has cushion that goes inside the bassinet and when you are done using the bassinet it serves as the bottom cushion as well as the wrap around piece when storing. I bought the matching purple sheets at babies r us to protect and keep the pad clean with the help of a disposable bed pad underneath the sheet. Hope this helps.. I love this playard!by NewHomeOurs9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a velcro attachment that attaches to the side on the netting.by kauaitoez9/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not exactly an organizer. It is a mesh bag that attaches to the side but it is large enough to hold diapers and wipes and you might even be able to fit a bottle into as well. I haven't tried to put that much into it yet so I'm not certain.by Areyoumymummy3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby Alecia218/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There is a net that comes with it which hooks to the sides and you lay the mattress/board for the bottom on it and that turns it into a bassinet.by Areyoumymummy8/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?