E-Z Gate Wireless Driveway Alarm by Mighty Mule
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The E-Z Gate Wireless Driveway Alarm by Mighty Mule alerts you when anyone enters your driveway, so you will never be surprised by visitors in vehicles. The handy alarm uses reliable vehicle detection to sense when a car or truck passes and does not alert you when an animal or human passes. The sensor features in-ground electromagnetic sensors that will activate an indoor chime when a vehicle enters. The E-Z Alarm features a sensitivity adjustment that will allow you to choose how sensitive you want the electromagnetic sensor to be in detecting movement. Designed to detect mass metal moving within a 3' to 12' radius of the wand, the driveway sensor alarms can transmit to an internal base station up to 400' away, allowing you to use it on lengthy driveways. Easy to install, this E-Z Wireless Gate Driveway Alarm by Mighty Mule can be put at the foot of your driveway.
E-Z Gate Driveway Alarm:
- The driveway sensor alarm detects mass metal moving within a 3' to 12' radius of the wand
- Uses an outdoor electromagnetic sensor to detect vehicles
- Can transmit to an internal base station up to 400' away
- Sounds an alert when a vehicle approaches
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Easy to install
- The driveway alert alarm requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DA1000|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 5.00 x 3.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. I have one receiver in the front and one in the back of my house because they are not very loud. Just make sure the code switches are set to the same code.by BobTheKiwi9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, the E-Z Gate Wireless Driveway Alarm by Mighty Mule can trigger up to four (4) E-Z Gate Indoor Base Stations (DA1001) for the Driveway Alarm by Mighty Mule.by EZGateCustomerService12/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The main complaint about this unit is that the alert is not loud enough to be heard. Can it be modified to produce a louder alert?
- Thank you for contacting Mighty Mule! The interior base unit (E-Z Gate Indoor Base Station for Driveway Alarm) comes equipped with a volume control to set to the preference of the user. The unit is designed to be used for one room/area, if the unit is not loud enough to be heard in other rooms a total of four units can be utilized per Driveway Alarm.by GTOSupport12/9/2015Written by a verified representative from GTOSupportWas this answer helpful? (8) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No it cannot be adjusted to be louder.by CommunityAnswer6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am sure it should but since I just bought it in spring I really don't know hope it willby rosey46/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- wrong season to tell. But there is no reason for it not to.by Jerry6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $443.50 Was $562.00Save $118.50
- Rollback$53.56 Was $95.06Save $41.50
- Clearance$18.51 List price $21.44Save $2.93