Similar items in stock
George Foreman 3 Serving Electric Grill, Black
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get healthier meals in minutes for up to two people with 50-square inches of cooking space. Double non-stick coating and a patented sloped design allow fat and grease to drain away from food, while the Signature Foreman heating elements maintain an even temperature from the center to the sides of the plate and provide faster temperature recovery once food is placed. All this, plus dishwasher-safe accessories, including a custom drip tray and spatula.
George Foreman 3 Serving Electric Grill, Black:
- Cooks food in half the time
- Patented sloped design
- Double non-stick cooking plates
- Floating hinge for larger cuts of meat
- Pre-heat cooking light
- Drip trays to catch excess grease
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe drip tray and spatula
- Dimensions: 13.0"W x 6.8"D x 10.0"H
- Model# GR12B
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 6.8 x 10.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The grill plates are NOT removable. The grease tray yes.by MarciaMC11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes... there is only one grease tray.. and it's removableby MarciaMC12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The trays are non-removable.by CAMommyofone12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is not the grill that was in the store on Black Friday. It is pictured and described as the 5 serving grill in the ad and on the website, however, this is not the one that you get in the store for $9.44. The one that you get is not a great deal…it is worth $9.44.by An anonymous customer12/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The model number is wrong. If you google it you'll find the 3 servings unit. I went to Walmart but couldn't find one at the published price at all! Even the 2 servings size was more expensive than this.by Lercast1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?