Consider these popular products
- $129.99 Was $139.99Save $10.00
- $83.50 Was $89.99Save $6.49
- $479.99 Was $502.15Save $22.16
- $479.70 Was $484.99Save $5.29
- $78.95 Was $92.99Save $14.04
ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE LGA1155 Motherboard
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE LGA1155 Motherboard pioneers twin onboard chips: TPU (TurboV Processing Unit) and EPU (Energy Processing Unit). Dual Intelligent Processors 3 builds on that foundation with new SMART DIGI+ power control, which includes multiple digital voltage controllers, allowing ultra-precise tuning for the CPU, iGPU and DRAM. It's upgraded with one-click extreme performance optimization and selectable CPU wattage levels, offering easier power control and better power savings with the user-friendly AI Suite II utility. Always at the forefront of power design, ASUS propels you into the future standard of power management again by SMART DIGI+ Technology, which works with the TPU (TurboV Processing Unit) to ramp up performance to its maximum. Enable the all-new SMART DIGI+ key with a single click and adjust CPU ratios manually in the TPU to increase CPU frequency up to an incredible 85 percent.
ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE LGA1155 Motherboard:
- Supports Intel 22nm CPU, 32nm CPU and Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 4 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered memory
- Integrated Graphics Processor
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DisplayPort ports
- Supports NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI Technology, AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX Technology, AMD 3-Way CrossFireX Technology, LucidLogix Virtu MVP Technology
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 (x16) slots, 1 x PCIe 2.0 (x16), 4 x PCIe 2.0 (x1)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Realtek ALC898 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Back ports: 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI, 2 x eSATA 6Gbps, 2 x RJ-45 ports, 6 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x Optical S/PDIF out, 6 x Audio jacks, 1 x Bluetooth v4.0 connector, 1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button
- Internal ports: 1 x USB 3.0 connector, 2 x USB 2.0 connectors, 4 x SATA 6Gbps connectors, 4 x SATA 3Gbps connectors, 1 x CPU Fan connector, 4 x Chassis Fan connectors, 1 x Optional Fan connector, 1 x S/PDIF out header, 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector, 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector, 1 x Front panel audio connector, 1 x System panel, 1 x MemOK! Button, 1 x TPU switch, 1 x EPU switch, 1 x Power-on button, 1 x Reset button, 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Includes User's manual, ASUS Q-Shield, 2 x SATA 3Gbps cables, 4 x SATA 6Gbps cables, 1 x SLI bridge, 1 x Q-connector, 1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! Card, 2 x Wi-Fi Ring Moving Antennas
|Processor Type:||Intel Z77|
|Memory Card Type:||2 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x 16, 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x 16, 4 x PCI Express 2.0 x 1|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||32 GB|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1229714|
|Connector Type:||6 x Aux Audio, 1 x DisplayPort, 2 x eSATA, 2 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Optical Digital, 4 x SATA 3Gbs, 4 x SATA 6Gbs, 8 x USB 2.0, 8 x USB 3.0|
|Interface Type:||2 x SATA 6Gbps, 4 x SATA 3Gbps - RAID 0/RAID 1/RAID 5/RAID 10|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Number of Channels:||7.1|
|Video Game Platform:||Intel|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||P8Z77-V DELUXE|
|CPU Socket Type:||Intel Socket 1155|
|Features:||Realtek ALC889 HD Audio CODEC, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.37 x 11.89 x 3.32 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All new motherboards have 3-year warranty. Sabertooth models have 5-year warranty. Refurbished, open-box, used, and non-new condition have 90 day warranty. Please see http://support.asus.com for more information.by Asus_Answers1/9/2013Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?