Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$27.60 List price $49.95Save $22.35
- Rollback$19.96 Was $24.97Save $5.01
Ozark Trail 4-lb Sleeping Bag
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Ozark Trail four-foot sleeping bag is a sensible choice for camping, backpacking, and other outdoor activities. Durable and well-insulated it has been designed for use in temperatures between 30 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit to keep you warm on chilly nights.
Ozark Trail 4-lb Sleeping Bag:
- Designed for use in temperatures between 30 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Machine washable and highly durable
- 100 percent micro-peached poly liner
- Insulated weather strip
- Full-length, self-repairing zipper
- Dimensions: 77.0"L x 33.0"W x 3.0"H
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WM-40B|
|Minimum Temperature:||40 Degrees|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, comes with a storage bag.by andymechanic10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. But you'll never get the bag back in it and the zipper will break if it isn't already. I bought several of these and some of them already had broken zippers on the bag cover.by RawBurt12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by RawBurt9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be able to, the majority of listings for these say that they can be, and the zippers are equipped for this feature. You would lay one bag unfolded on top of the other, also unfolded and combine the zippers on each side which would give you two zippers and a larger bag. These bags have the kind of zipper where at the beginning you have to insert a "Peg" like in a jacket zipper.by PlauSocks11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?