About this item
Experience Academy Award(R)-winning director James Cameron's epic masterpiece "Titanic" like never before. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet shine in this unforgettable love story born of tragedy that became a worldwide phenomenon. Take the journey and discover why critics declare "Titanic" "a magnificent motion picture that remains spellbinding." (Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times).
Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned).
|Starring:||Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio, Billy Zane, Frances Fisher, Kathy Bates, Gloria Stuart, Bill Paxton|
|Studio Name:||Paramount Home Entertainment|
|DVD Release Date:||01/08/2013|
|Run Time (in minutes):||194 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.5 x 5.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Nowby GrammaDori8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Right now!by Jesseekka1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- September 14, 2012by Miself8/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby GrammaDori8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry but this particular item does not come with an Ultra Violet code.by CommunityAnswer3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?