Similar items in stock
Funnoodle 48727 Boys16 inch Big Wheel Racer
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features- The original big wheels-- Boys big wheel racer- For ages 3-8-- Holds up to 70 lb-- Size - 16 in-- Dimension - 23 x 20 x 10 in-- Item weight - 11 lbs- SKU: TRVAL66638
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.95|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- my little girl is 40" tall, she has a little trouble reaching the paddles, but with a little push she dose move forward, she also has a hard time keeping the bike going straight or making turns and even ridding and trying to be bearing left or right. I would say that the height of the kid has more to do than age, and should be over 40", (from my view the kid should be over 4ft (48") for best reach to paddles) keep in mind that the back support is adjustable to longer legs, but the one I am referring to is the closer and minimum adjustment to the paddles.by HHHF9/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer7/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as they can ride it, I say they can use it. Our kids range in ages from 4 to 11 and they each have one. They just love riding them.by Bowser509/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought it for my grandson's 3rd birthday - he loves it and is perfect for his size (40 inches)by parpatti6/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it isby Whela7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer6/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my Niece is 6 1/2, 45 inches and 41 pounds and she will be able to use for a few years.by meandmybaboo6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?