Consider these popular products
Faded Glory Girls' Bubble Hooded Jacket
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Little girls will stay warm and look super cute with one of these Faded Glory girls' bubble hooded jacket. It is softly lined and includes both pockets and a hood in case the weather gets a little too cold. It also has a polyester shell that will dry quickly. Pick from one of the assorted colors.
Also available in BOYS
Faded Glory Girls' Bubble Hooded Jacket:
- 100% polyester
- Zipper closure
- Side pockets
- Fleece lining
- Elastic waistband on back
- Hood on back
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||N/A|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|4||4/5 (XS)||39 – 41½||23||21||23|
|5||42 – 44½||24||21½||24|
|6||6/6X (S)||45 – 46½||25||22||25½|
|6X||47 – 48½||26||23||26½|
|7||7/8 (M)||49 – 50½||27||24||28|
|8||51 – 53||28||25||29½|
|10||10/12 (L)||53½ – 55||29||26||30½|
|12||55½ – 57½||30½||27||32|
|14||14/16 (XL)||58 – 60||31½||28||33|
|16||60 – 62||33||29||34½|
|18||18 (XXL)||60 – 62||34||30||35½|
|20||60 – 62||35½||31||37|
|7 SLIM||49 – 50½||25½||22||25|
|8 SLIM||51 – 53||26½||23||27½|
|10 SLIM||53½ – 55||27½||24||28½|
|12 SLIM||55 – 57½||29||25||30|
|14 SLIM||58 – 60||30||26||31|
|16 SLIM||60 – 62||31½||27||32½|
|18 SLIM||60 – 62||32½||28||33½|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Winter jacketby nlcr10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is definitely a winter coat. My daughter will be able to wear it by itself most days this winter. I would probably do some layering for sled-riding or sub-zero temps. Hope this helps!by luvmymemol11/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We live in the Mid Atlantic region and my child was able to wear the coat for the whole winter. It's not the heaviest winter coat, as it's not a down coat. However, I would consider it a winter coat. It's much too warm for a fall/spring jacket.by twostarsmom11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We live in Buffalo NY and we will be wearing this through the winter.by GrammeeBee11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Winter Jacketby adkspool10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are medium weight but are roomy enought to wear an extra sweater if needed.by marshaya11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter will use this coat all winter.by Patricia0310/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our winters usually only get down into the low 40s or high 30s on the coldest days, so I would consider this a heavy winter coat. Not sure it would be considered heavy in snowy regions.by HaileeBee10/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would consider it a winter coat.by EmPete62610/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The jacket is a lightweight winter jacket. Plenty of wamth. Pair it up with the matching snow pants!!by Frenchy65432112/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?