About this item
The Graco Stages 5-Drawer Dresser is a storage solution that helps you keep your nursery neat and organized. Featuring a sturdy construction, this practical Graco Dresser is built to last and can be used for years as your child grows. The elegant design can complement traditional or contemporary decor styles, and the deep espresso finish easily coordinates with other furnishings. Ample space inside the espresso dresser is ideal for housing clothes, linens, toys or collectibles. You can even use the flat surface on the top on the Graco Stages 5-Drawer Dresser for additional storage space or for displaying possessions. This espresso dresser meets JPMA juvenile furniture safety requirements for infancy onwards. When assembled, the Graco Stages 5-Drawer Dresser measures 30.7" long x 15.9" wide x 43.4" high.
Graco Stages 5-Drawer Dresser, Espresso:
- Stylish and affordable
- Keeps your nursery neat and organized
- This dresser will complement your Graco crib perfectly
- Meant to grow with your child through all stages of life
- Built with safety in mind
- Meets JPMA juvenile furniture safety requirements for use from infancy onward
- 5 spacious drawers for all storage needs
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Easy to assemble
- Matches Graco crib finishes
- Dimensions: 30.7"L x 15.9"W x 43.4"H
- Sturdy construction
- Non-toxic finish
- Age Range: newborn and up
- Model# 6759793
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||102.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||43.35 x 15.87 x 30.71|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It is composite.by cgrill1112/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. its the pressed wood but its 100lbs of it so its pretty sturdyby momma123010/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! It's cheap plywood that will most likely already be broken in the box!by ELJ118/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Frame was Real Wood the sides and top were particle board laminated with a finish, the back was 1/8 " hardboard with a finish on it.by GrandpaDenslow8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Espresso, or very dark brownby Casensmom12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is more of a reddish cherry than brown. Does not match the Graco Stanton crib. DOES match the Lauren crib.by Upandcomingnewmom137/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its an espresso color or deep chocolate.by staylo327/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The drawers aren't that deep. But they are wideby LizzyR2179/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The draws are small and won't come out all the way unless you adjust it that way. Then all the drawers stick out.by JasSantee7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?