About this item
The Sleep Innovations 2" CustomWave Mattress Topper combines two different layers, working together to deliver unsurpassed comfort and support. This customizable three-in-one mattress topper allows you to choose your comfort and support layer for a truly personalized sleep experience. The gel-memory foam layer is designed with tiny gel beads infused directly into our premium memory foam for an ideal balance of cradling support, proven comfort and superior breathability. The Luratex CustomWave Foam layer is uniquely contoured to provide gentle firmness and dramatically improved airflow and circulation. You'll sleep more comfortably all night and every season. And because the cover is designed with individual zippered compartments for each layer, you can easily arrange the layers according to your individual preference for a soft, firm or a massage-like feel. It's a truly customized sleep experience!
Sleep Innovations 2" Gel-Memory Foam and Luratex CustomWave Foam Mattress Topper:
- 2-layer construction
- Contoured shape of the Custom Wave foam layer allows your body to regulate its temperature
- Gel-memory foam offers the perfect balance of comfort, support and an optimal sleep temperature
- Cover is designed with separate zippered compartments that allow you to easily arrange the layers for a customized sleep experience
- Options are soft feel, firm feel and massage-like feel
- Relieves painful pressure points, for all-night comfort
- Cover removes for machine washing
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||60.0 x 80.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.