Razor Accelerator 12-Volt Electric Scooter
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get around town in spectacular style with the 12-Volt Razor Accelerator Electric Scooter. This eye-catching electric scooter features a pushbutton throttle, a single battery and a rear foot brake. This fantastically fun electric scooter for kids provides the perfect transition from kick to electric. Thanks to a lightweight, heavy-duty steel frame and single 12V sealed lead acid battery, this Razor scooter can zip around the block with lightness and ease. Plus, it's much easier to transport than the classic E100. This Razor electric scooter uses a simple kick-start motor and can operate continuously for up to 50 minutes.
Razor E90 Accelerator Electric Scooter:
- High-torque, chain-driven motor
- Requires one 12V sealed lead acid battery (included)
- UL battery charger included
- Battery charges in 12 hours
- Continuous run time: 40 minutes
- Electric scooter for kids has a push-button throttle
- Top speed: 9 mph
- Rear foot brake
- 140mm urethane front and rear wheels with ABEC-5 bearings
- Razor electric scooter has rubber handle grips
- Steel frame and fork
- Spring-loaded kickstand
- Maximum rider weight: 120 lbs
- Includes tools for easy assembly
- Age Range: 8 years and up
- Dimensions: 31"L x 14"W x 33"H
- Model# 13111412
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.0 x 14.0 x 34.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.