Similar items in stock
AT&T Cordless Phone with 2 Handsets
Customers also viewed these products
- $15.15 Was $16.48Save $1.33
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
AT&T Cordless Phone with 2 handsets offers several features that will make retrieving messages, answering calls and storing information easier. This phone system, which supports up to four cordless handsets, also has a conference call option. Keeping up with your contacts is easy with the AT&T cordless phone; store up to 50 names and numbers in the phone's internal phone book directory. You can retrieve up to 10 of your latest calls with its quick redial feature.
AT&T Cordless Phone with 2 Handsets:
|Processor Type:||Phenom II|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||500 GB|
|Display Technology:||LCD display|
|Processor Speed:||2.20 GHz|
|Color Category:||Silver , Black|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB|
|Primary Shelf ID:||77478|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows , Windows 7|
|Battery Life:||3 Hour|
|Interface Type:||Serial ATA|
|Video Streaming Quality:||1600 x 900|
|Standby Time:||Up to 144 h|
|Has Front-Facing Camera:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , xD-Picture Card , Memory Stick , Memory Stick PRO , MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||00650530024337|
|RAM Memory:||4 GB|
|Recordable Media Formats:||DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
|Battery Capacity:||4400 mAh|
|Talk Time:||Up to 420 min|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.40 x 5.00 x 7.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what kind of material is the base and 2nd phone stand made of......i.e. plastic, aluminum etc...
- Plastic all thew way.by An anonymous customer6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby KevinZ5042/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Now days they are all made of light weigh hard plastic, unless you want to go to a very expensive phone & better quality than this. This phone is a nightmare to figure out & use! I returned mine & V-tech is even worse. G.E. or Panasonic are your best phones!by MaMitchell6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is plastic. But it's a sturdy plasticby ladywolf111712/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only the base unit.by An anonymous customer11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only the base unit needs to be plugged into a phone jack. The other handsets have wireless connections.by CommunityAnswer11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no just plug the extra phone inby Lynnjet11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Only the base unit.by Zeduah11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, two can be used.by CommunityAnswer7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can!by Confront237/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! depending on the distance!by MaMitchell7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $9.77 Was $13.78Save $4.01
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
- from $5.69
- $12.12 Was $14.42Save $2.30