The thin Toshiba Excite with Wi-Fi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC offers premium styling with the ports and performance you need to connect, share, enjoy, browse and live more boldly than ever before. Whether browsing, sharing or simply enjoying the best digital content, you and your friends will drool when you see the beautiful 10.1", 1280 x 800, LED-backlit display on this tablet. Its 16:10 aspect ratio is great for widescreen movies. Plus, its ten-finger multi-touch design lets you navigate and control your visual experience with ease. The screen is made of Corning Gorilla Glass, offering resistance to scratches. Cool to the touch, it's also a snap to clean, yet sensitive enough for today's most sophisticated touch applications. An array of ports make moving media content to and from other devices and screens so simple. There's a micro HDMI and micro USB port, along with an SD card slot for swapping files. You'll also have the convenience of Bluetooth for a wireless keyboard.
Toshiba Excite with Wi-Fi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System, Champagne Silver:Technical Specifications:
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core Mobile processor
- 1GB DDR3 of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v3.0 + HS
Software and Applications:
- Back 5MP webcam with auto-focus and digital zoom and front 2MP HD webcam with microphone
- MicroUSB 2.0 port, micro HDMI port, dock connector port
- 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot
- 1080p HD video playback and 1080p HD video capture
- Digital compass, GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer, ambient light sensor
- Up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge
- Weighs 1.32 lbs; 10.3" x 0.35" x 7" dimensions
What's in the Box:What's a Tablet PC?
- Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, Google eBooks, YouTube, Google Movie Maker, Games
- Adobe Flash Player, Android browser and Google Play Store
- Media Player
- Media Formats: AAC, H.263, H.264, MP3, MIDI, MPEG-4, WMV/VC-1, Enhanced AAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB,WAVE, Ogg Vorbis, WMA
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with Wi-Fi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).