Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $11.75 Was $14.15Save $2.40
- $7.92 Was $9.80Save $1.88
- $26.78 List price $29.99Save $3.21
- $8.49 List price $9.99Save $1.50
- $15.16 List price $16.99Save $1.83
- $7.99 Was $9.59Save $1.60
- $9.55 Was $10.99Save $1.44
- $13.88 List price $14.99Save $1.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Random House Childrens Books, 2013, ISBN13 9780307730725, ISBN10 0307730727
"God loved us so much he wanted us to always be with him too. That's why God knew he'd need to give us Easter."
As Little Cub celebrates Easter with Papa, Mama, and her brother and sister, she begins to ask her papa questions about this very special day of the year. Papa lovingly explains God's plans for his children, while taking Little Cub on a memorable walk through her stunning Arctic world, and he shares how Easter came about in clear, simple terms that even the littlest cubs can understand.
|Number of Pages:||40|
|Author:||Bryant, Laura J. , Bergren, Lisa Tawn|
|Primary Shelf ID:||585987|
|Publisher:||Random House Childrens Books|
|Publication Date:||January, 2013|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 9.25 x 0.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My 2 year old granddaughter understood the story. If your question is how old a child can read it herself I would guess around 6by griffydi3/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The "God Gave Us Easter" story book is recommended for children ages 3 - 7 years.by CommunityAnswer2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?