Canon PIXMA MG3122 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner
Similar items available online
- from $211.24Save $187.76
- $44.00 List price $52.00Save $8.00
- from $210.57Save $88.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers fantastic quality, versatility and ease of use. Built-in WiFi technology allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly virtually anywhere in your home or office. Print gorgeous, borderless photos measuring up to 8.5" x 11". You'll enjoy a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with the heralded FINE ink cartridges. Print documents and web pages with crisp, clear text and vibrant colors while built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50 percent. Speaking of web printing, Easy-WebPrint EX lets you easily collect and combine multiple web pages to create and print your own layout. You can even turn your HD Movie clips into beautiful photos.
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner:
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 9.2 ipm; Color: Up to 5.0 ipm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
CL-24XL and PG-240XL Black Ink Cartridges, CL-241XL Color Ink Cartridge
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11n)
Print from multiple computers
- Auto Duplex Print
- Auto Photo Fix II
- Borderless printing
- Fun Filter Effects
- Copier Settings:
Color: Up to 20 seconds
- Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi; Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 100-sheet output tray
Media Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Canon Matte Photo Paper, U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
- PG-240 Black and CL-241 Color cartridges
- Document Kit
- Installation CD-ROMs
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.7 x 12.0 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. can u print without having a internet connections in your home, they just need to make copies of things
- I have found that I cannot without going through my router. A hard wire connection is necessary if you need to set up blutooth connections.by ASHLeejg105/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so try it and see.by 2011bob4205/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- any copy / scanner printer will scan and print without internet connections they don't need a internet connections to do that but if your going to copy from a website or a email then yes you will need internet connections to do soby unclejoejoe4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This printer has multiple methods of printing. You can print from a smart phone, through the wireless network (if you have one) or via a USB cable. You do not need an internet connection for the wireless printing, you do need a wireless network setup with your computer that you plan to print on, and your printer logged into the wireless network. If you do not have a wireless network, you can hook the computer up via the USB cable, and print directly to the printer. If you are just making copies, you simply put the page in, select the number of copies, hit color or black copy etc. You do not need a computer to make copies, no wireless connection or wired connection other than having the printer plugged into an outlet.by trehahn4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can scan and make copies.by Biffle6273/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use your USB cable and hook directly to computer just to make word document copies or run copies.by MomKi3/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. is this a flat panel scanner? I think that's what it's called. Where you can lift the top & scan a partial page of something larger?
- yes.by 2011bob4202/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Jennerby5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby unclejoejoe4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is a flat panel, and is not a ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) printer.by trehahn4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is and the hinge can handle a book too. But does not do batch scanning where you put in a stack of papers to scan.by Johnboyaz2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby llmo2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it works with my Windows 8 laptop.by Jennerby5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it canby ccall3214/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you might have to go on Canon website to get the lates Win8 update for the printer as well as get the lates update for ie9 / iE10by unclejoejoe4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I am using Windows 8 on my laptop and it works fine. The only issue I had, was Windows found the printer without installing the software, when I installed the software it now lists the printer twice. Once from Windows, once from the software that came with the printer.by trehahn4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to barrow a Mac and connect to the network. Then, you can only print from it. I do have a mini Ipad and am able to print from it as well as scan from it. I think it is meant for Apple, not Windows. I do have Windows 8. None of the programs on the DVD work. They do work in Apple Products.by ElizabethTheFirst4/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, works very well with windows 8. Basically, you can use any printer with windows 8. I researched by asking sales people at various stores before purchasing.by Dooleo4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?