Premier Simple Adjustable Platform Bed Frame, Multiple Sizes
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Premier Simple Adjustable Platform Bed Frame eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation. Adjustment settings range from flat to 80 degrees, ensuring a good night's sleep.
Premier Simple Adjustable Platform Bed Frame:
- Adjustable from flat to 80 degrees
- Supports up to 2,500lbs
- Metal platform
- Eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation
- Recommended with a Memory Foam Mattress
- 14" frame height ensures ample under-bed storage
- Twin: 74"L x 38"W x 14"H, TwinXL: 79"L x 38"W x 14"H, Full: 74"L x 53"W x 14"H, Queen: 79"L x 59"W x 14"H, King: 79"L x 75"W x 14"H, Cal King: 83"L x 71"W x 14"
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||48.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||79.0 x 59.0 x 14.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the difference, other than price, between the metal slat and the wood slat rails?
- the Premier Simple Adjustable Platform Bed Frame adjusts easily and supports up to 2500 lbs.by WalmartSupplierAnswer11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- At least a 6" or higher memory foam mattress is recommended to use.by WalmartSupplierAnswer11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?