The Le Pan TC978 with WiFi 9.7" Touchscreen Tablet PC is naturally intuitive. Simple tap, swipe, pinch and flick to navigate your way around the large, multi-touch enabled screen. Experience the Internet at its fullest with a 1GHz processor. With a stunning display that's large, crisp and clear, videos, games and the web never looked better. With 4GB of storage, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS, it's ready for anything and everything. With so many apps to choose from on the Android 4.0 platform, personalizing your experience is easier than ever.
Le Pan TC978-BK 9.7" 1GHz 4GB Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS Black:Technical Specifications:
- 1GHz TI OMAP 4430 Dual-Core processor
- 1GB DDR2 of system memory and 4GB on-board storage memory
- 9.7" touchscreen, 1024 x 768 resolution
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v4.0
Software and Applications:
- Front 2MP camera
- 30-pin to USB port
- 4GB on-board storage memory, up to 32GB additional memory via micro SD card slot
- Digital compass, GPS, g-sensor, light sensor
- Up to 7 hours of run time on a full charge
- Weighs 1.27 lbs; 9.29" x 0.51" x 7.36" dimensions
What's in the Box:
- Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Media Formats: AMR, AAC, AAC+, MP3, WAV, PCM, MPEG4, 3GPP, H.263, H.264
What's a Tablet PC?
- AC adapter
- 4GB storage + a 4GB micro SD card
- 30-pin to USB cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Quick start guide
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with Wi-Fi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).