Martha Stewart Celebrate Paper Lanterns, Green
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hang these festive Martha Stewart Paper Lanterns to add the right decorative touch to your celebration. The Green Celebrate Paper Lanterns package contains three accordion paper lanterns that are 11-1/2" in diameter and three that are 8" in diameter. Martha Stewart Paper Lanterns are a great way to add color and light to any party. Whether you hang them inside or outside, the Green Celebrate Paper Lanterns are a stylish and festive choice. String for hanging these decorative paper lanterns is not included.
Martha Stewart Celebrate Paper Lanterns, Green:
- Add a decorative touch to your celebration
- Contains three 11-1/2"-diameter lanterns and three 8"-diameter lanterns
- String for hanging not included
- Some assembly required
- Available in a variety of colors
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.91|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.6 x 7.25 x 1.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Neither. They are just decorative.by Austinchick18/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its not battery operated . What you get in the package is just color paper lanterns.There is not electrical item in the package .Its just paper balls. You have to use a twine or thread to even hang it anywhere .by Buggu11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?