SimCity Limited Edition (PC)
Customers also considered
- $10.63 Was $15.49Save $4.86
- $12.99 Was $14.52Save $1.53
- $18.00 Was $19.96Save $1.96
- $16.09 Was $18.99Save $2.90
- $32.64 List price $59.99Save $27.35
- $29.99 Was $37.48Save $7.49
- $10.78 Was $15.71Save $4.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
SimCity is a dynamic, living, visually engaging world unlike anything you've ever seen before! Build the city of your dreams and watch as the choices you make shape your city and change the lives of the Sims within it. As a true city simulator, you will see that very decision, big or small, right or wrong, has real consequences for your Sims. Invest in heavy industry and your economy will soar - but at the expense of your Sims' health as pollution spreads. Implement green technology and improve your Sims' lives but risk higher taxes and unemployment. In SimCity, you're the Mayor, and you can do what you want! For the first time, SimCity will feature Multicity where you can go solo, invite friends or join with neighbors to build multiple cities in your region! Collaborate or complete with friends to grow the fastest population, create the most jobs, educate the most Sims and much more! Access SimCity World to connect to global markets and participate in regional challenges!
- Constructible Worlds - Be part of a creative and customizable world that you can manipulate and tinker with ease.
- Sims Matter -The Sims in your city speak to you directly and it's up to you to respond to their needs. Will you listen and be the toast of the town? Or abuse your power for fame and fortune?
- Specialize in What You Love - Mold your city as a casino resort, manufacturing hub, educational enclave, and more, and then watch as a unique look and feel spread throughout your city.
- Multicity - Build a region of cities with friends for the first time! Share resources and work together to construct huge projects such as the International Airport!
- GlassBox Engine - SimCity introduces GlassBox, the revolutionary simulation technology that gives you the power to impact individual Sims lives, manage city level simulation, and balance multiple city simulations at once.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Violence
|Video Game Collection:||The Sims|
|System Requirements:|| Required: |
OS: Windows 7
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 3.9 GHz, Clock speed (GHz), Secondary (AMD): 2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Model: 3600-6400), Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB
Disk Space: 10 GB
Graphics: Video card memory : 256 MB, ATI HD 2000 series, nVidia GeForce 7 series
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Required Peripherals:||Keyboard , Mouse / Track Ball|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19714|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.50 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have never played SimCity but according to Wikipedia "Singleplayer mode was released on March 18, 2014, as part of update 10.0. This does not require an internet connection, and worlds are saved locally. Also, global market prices in offline mode will be fixed."by bougiemon10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to be online to play the game.by randomJeffy6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you must have a constant Internet connection in order to use this game.by Rye20856/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm afraid notby AntwanIsAwesome7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is pretty sure you have to be online sorryby macfam6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You are required to have an internet connection to play the game at all. Game saves are also saved to EA servers, not your local computer. Steer clear of this game and play the older ones.by An anonymous customer1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Well since the game came out when Windows 8 was already out, it should work on Windows 8! Thanks for asking! -Cutie64646 :)by Cutie646463/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I play mine on windows 8. the game is designed for xp, 7, and windows 8by FlyinBryin897/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes It will. It will currently always work as long as the sservers hold.by TheReveiwer13/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, however; EA has a mandatory online mode, meaning you must be online to play, and their servers cant take the stress of it so no one has been able to really play since its release :( save your money until they fix the problem.by Beemerw3/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. In fact I played it on my Win8 machine. The real issue is not being able to play at all because of the DRM requiring an always online connection. You might have a good internet connection, but if the servers for the game are offline, you just can't play it.by DeadlyJoaquin3/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- PC does not Mean MAC. completely different operating systems. It will be released for MAC thoughby FlyinBryin893/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maxis made this game for both MAC and PC.by Jabuds4/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This game will be compatible with PC and OS Xby Charles534312/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- PC means personal computer. Most will say pc/mac if it's compatible with mac.by SpoiledBabydoll3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?