Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$10.02 List price $23.35Save $13.33
Fujifilm FinePix XP55 Blue 14MP Digital Camera w/ 5x Optical Zoom, 2.7" LCD Display, HD Video, Image Stabilization
Consider these popular products
- $89.00 List price $99.99Save $10.99
- See details in cart
- $496.95 List price $999.95Save $503.00
- from $124.96
- $63.61 Was $68.97Save $5.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fujifilm FinePix XP55 14MP Digital Camera:
- 14.4 megapixel resolution
Delivers excellent picture quality
- Fujinon optical zoom lens
Equivalent to a 28-140mm lens on a 35mm camera and features a 5x optical zoom
- 2.7" TFT LCD display
Enjoy easy focus selection and photo viewing
- 17 scene modes
Provide creative options for taking eye-catching photos with accurate color
- Full HD photos and movies
Micro HDMI connection lets you plug your camera directly into your HDTV
- 4-way protection
Waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof and dustproof
- CMOS Shift Image Stabilization
Ensures your shots stay extra-crisp and clear
- Face detection
Optimizes people pictures by detecting faces and adjusting focus and exposure
- 1 SD card slot
Stores photos on the memory card of your choice
Memory Card Specifications:
- Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- Internal Memory: 95MB
- 1 SD Slot
|Focal Length:||28 - 140mm|
|Memory Card Type:||1 x SD, 1 x SDHC, 1 x SDXC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||16242856|
|Connector Type:||1 x MicroHDMI, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Number of Megapixels:||14 MP|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has a lithium battery with charger. I recommend getting additional batteries if you will be taking a lot of pics.by Sto2432/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it uses a lithium battery and the charger was included.by cmoral4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The XP 55 comes with a wall battery charger for it's Lithium Ion battery. You won't have to worry about using it too often because the battery life is great! It also comes with a wrist strap and usb cord for fast uploading to your computer.by TiPselect4/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It uses a 720mAh lithium ion battery pack. I also comes with a charger.by An anonymous customer7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What type of batteries does it take? I would also like to know the difference between the xp 50 and xp 55 (there has to be one)?
- It takes a NP-45 Lithium Ion Rechargable Battery. Don't worry it comes with a wall battery charger, wrist strap and usb plug for quick internet uploading. I work in a Walmart Photo Center and a fellow associate of mine tried to figure out for the longest time the difference and we never could. It just simply could be a slightly newer model with a few bugs fix from the prior version. Sort of like how Apple keeps coming out with new Iphones to fix older problems or make them better.by TiPselect7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I can tell the XP50 and the XP55 are identical EXCEPT the XP55 is sold exclusively through Walmart. Shop for the between Walmart and other retailers for the best price. I have the XP55 and I love it.by An anonymous customer7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure of the difference, but it uses a lithium battery that comes with a charger that you plug into outlet. Love this camera!by nlswv7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- XP50 and XP55 are the same camera, the XP55 is exclusively distributed through Walmart.by An anonymous customer7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I Don't Believe There is much of a difference. Fujifilm just goes by Series. and both those are Considered the 50 Series. http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/xp/finepix_xp50/by Lunahime185/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?