The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-Shooting Tips, and Advice on First-Year Maintenance
Customers also viewed these products
- $10.71 Was $14.42Save $3.71
- $10.41 List price $15.00Save $4.59
- $10.88 Was $12.18Save $1.30
- $8.95 Was $9.72Save $0.77
- $14.40 List price $19.95Save $5.55
- $15.21 List price $19.99Save $4.78
- $17.32 List price $19.95Save $2.63
Check out these related products
- $12.88 List price $16.00Save $3.12
- $10.31 Was $12.49Save $2.18
- $13.60 Was $14.40Save $0.80
- $10.42 Was $10.98Save $0.56
- $11.18 List price $15.95Save $4.77
- $10.65 List price $14.99Save $4.34
- $16.42 List price $21.95Save $5.53
- $12.68 Was $13.37Save $0.69
- $14.33 List price $16.00Save $1.67
- $109.52 Was $115.23Save $5.71
- $10.70 List price $15.00Save $4.30
- $12.75 List price $15.00Save $2.25
- $12.20 List price $13.95Save $1.75
- $12.74 List price $14.99Save $2.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Random House Inc, 2012, ISBN13 9781594745973, ISBN10 1594745978
At Last A Beginner's Guide to Newborn Baby Technology
You've programmed your DVR, you've installed a wireless Internet connection, you can even check Facebook on your cell phone. But none of this experience will prepare you for the world's biggest technological marvel: a newborn baby.
Through step-by-step instructions and helpful schematic diagrams, "The Baby Owner's Manual" explores hundreds of frequently asked questions: What's the best way to swaddle a baby? How can I make my newborn sleep through the night? When should I bring the baby to a doctor for servicing? Whatever your concerns, you'll find the answers here--courtesy of celebrated pediatrician Dr. Louis Borgenicht and his son, Joe Borgenicht. Together, they provide plenty of useful advice for anyone who wants to learn the basics of childcare.
|Number of Pages:||253|
|Author:||Keppie, Paul , Borgenicht, Louis, M.D. , Borgenicht, Joe|
|Primary Shelf ID:||583264|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||September, 2012|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 7.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.