About this item
Keep your drinks cool with this Igloo Realtree Camo Cooler. This convenient tote has a rubberized grip handle to make grabbing and carrying your favorite beverages easily. The Igloo cooler is fully insulated to keep food and drinks cold or hot. It comes with an adjustable and removable shoulder strap to allow more carrying options. Completely leakproof, this 18-can cooler has a mesh pocket on the side to allow more carrying space. An antimicrobial heat-sealed liner helps to keep food and drinks warm if needed. It also comes with a one-year limited warranty. Batteries are required and are sold separately.
Igloo Realtree 18-Can Cooler:
- Rubberized comfort grip handle
- Fully insulated to keep food and drinks cold
- Igloo cooler has an adjustable, removable shoulder strap
- Side mesh pocket for additional storage
- Leakproof, antimicrobial heat sealed liner
- Easy to clean hard plastic base
- 11"L x 9"W x 10"H
- 1 yr limited warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 9.0 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it is leak proofby Grizz48791/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it can't be submerged in waterby VZ5241/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has not leaked for us. I put my ice in a ziplock though.by MrsPutter12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Igloo Realtree Cooler measures 11"L x 9"W x 10"H.by CommunityAnswer2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?