Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
The easy-to-digest Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula is designed to ease fussiness and gas within 24 hours while still providing the complete nutrition your baby needs for healthy development. It is not uncommon for babies to experience fussiness and gas as their digestive systems develop. Sometimes a change in formula can make all the difference. Enfamil Ready to Use Infant Formula is specially tailored as a gentle change by offering about one-fifth the lactose of a full-lactose, milk-based formula. This ready-to-use infant formula contains easy-to-digest proteins, which are partially broken down. Enfamil Gentlease has DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ARA (arachidonic acid), the nutrients that help promote baby's eye, brain and immune system development.
Enfamil Gentlease Ready to Use Liquid Infant Formula for Fussiness & Gas:
- Ready to use
- Reduces fussiness and gas
- Supports growth
- Supports brain and eye development
- Supports the immune system
- Milk-based formula
- Available as a single pack of a pack of 4
Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrolyzed Nonfat Milk And Whey Protein Concentrate Solids (Soy), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Rice Starch, And Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Crypthecodinium Cohii Oil**, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Diacetyl Tartaric Esters of Mono-And Diglycerides (Datem), Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Taurine, L-Carnitine. *A Source of Arachidonic Acid (Ara). **A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.346 x 11.067 x 7.721|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this price for one six pack or multiple six packs? How many if multiple? The price per six pack is normally $9.99 so $39 is crazy.
- There are 4 six packs in the order.by JPR773/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The price is for 4 six packsby Dajm12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am wondering whether this is a 24 count of 8oz bottles (like other Enfamil formulas) or only a 6 count (as it states in the description)?
- You get a total of 24 bottles, each of them 8 ounces.by JPR778/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only 6...by Wilkstar778/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Lauren! Store and cover prepared formula from liquid in the refrigerator at 35-40 degrees Fahrenheit for no longer than 48 hours. I hope that this is helpful! -Ashleyby MJNProductExpert7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?