Sony DVD Player, DVPSR210P
Customers also considered
- $129.00 List price $199.99Save $70.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring movies to life and enjoy all your favorite home media with the Sony DVPSR210P DVD Player. With a 12-bit video DAC and a 108 MHz processor, it delivers great sound and high-definition pictures that optimize your watching experience. The Sony DVD player is designed to work with DVD, CD, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4 and Kodak Picture CD formats among others. It comes with support for Dolby digital and DTS outputs as well as component video, composite video and analog audio 2-channel outputs. The Sony DVPSR210P DVD Player also comes fully equipped with fast/slow playback and a sound feature that allows you to watch the scenes at your pace. The title/chapter viewer and picture navigation let you browse the scenes with ease. In addition, this Dolby digital DVD player has a multiple-disc resume, which allows for conveniently playback.
As soon as you power on the player, it automatically goes where you last left off. The DVD Player includes a multi-brand remote control that can be used to operate your player and television from anywhere in the room. Also included are a reference guide, start-up guide and an AV cable.
Sony DVPSR210P DVD Player:
- For DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, CD, CD+/-R, CD+/-RW, MP3, JPEG, AAC, WMA, LPCM, MPEG1, MPEG4, Kodak Picture CD formats
- Dolby digital DVD player with Dolby digital out and DTS digital out
- Component video, composite video and analog audio 2 channel outputs
- Picture navigation
- Title/chapter viewer
- MP3 ID3 lyrics
- Quick setup
- Screen saver
- Auto standby
- 4 language displays
- Sony DVD player includes a reference guide, start-up guide, remote control with batteries and an AV cable
|Product Type:||DVD player|
|Localization:||English, French, Spanish / United States|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards:||WMA, AAC, MP3, LPCM|
|Media Load Type:||Tray|
|Media Type:||CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD|
|Audio D/a Converter:||24bit / 96kHz|
|Video D/a Converter:||12bit / 108MHz|
|Additional Features:||ID3 tags support , Sharpness control, progressive scanning, color control, brightness control, JPEG photo playback, auto standby mode|
|Tv Screen Saver:||Yes|
|Digital Audio Format:||Dolby Digital output, DTS digital output|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Type:||Universal remote control|
|Power Consumption Operational:||5 Watt|
|Power Device:||Power supply - internal|
|Connector Type:||Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear Composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear Digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) - rear|
|Cables Included:||1 x A/V cable|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.179|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.23 x 10.63 x 1.52|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Sony DVD Player, (model DVPSR210P) has Dolby Digital out, DTS Digital out Component video, composite video and analog audio 2 channel outputs. No cable in/out connections.by CommunityAnswer1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (28) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit only has only 1 composite and component output for video and for audio 1 composite and a coaxial.by SonyListens1/20/2016Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (13) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- No, and this one is a clunker. It buzzes loudly whenever it plays a DVD. It is also very slow to load the DVD.by Ollivviae1/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It has video and audio input and output so if your cable box is equipped with that type of input and output it will work.by chemdog681/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no usb portby davanty8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby saintlee4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The DVD Player (DVPSR210P) doesn’t have a USB port for connecting the External Hard Drive.by SonyListens1/20/2016Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sony DVPSR210P is a DVD Player. It cannot play Blu-ray Discs.by SonyListens1/26/2016Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Grandstand11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby LMCVB11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?