Sony DAV-TZ140 5.1 CH Home Theater Surround Sound System with DVD Player
Customers also considered
- from $5.69
- $23.00 Was $28.21Save $5.21
- $24.92 List price $80.00Save $55.08
- $86.99 Was $96.48Save $9.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sony DAV-TZ140 Home Theater System with DVD Player allows you to experience 300 watts of movie theater-quality surround sound to fill the room, and an upscaled picture performance of nearly 1080p. The 5.1 surround sound system with DVD player features five speakers and a subwoofer and includes Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic and DTS sound decoding to make you feel like you are actually in the movie. This Sony surround sound system also has a USB port to conveniently play back media from devices like flash drives and camcorders. An audio input lets you connect your smartphone or other audio devices to allow you to listen to your favorite music. HDMI and composite video outputs in this 5.1 surround sound system add connection capabilities to high definition TVs. A remote control, FM antenna and composite video cable are included. The Sony DAV-TZ140 5.1 CH Home Theater Surround Sound System is something the whole family will enjoy.
Sony DAV-TZ140 Home Theater System with DVD Player:
- 300 watts of total power
- Built-in sound decoders include Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic and DTS
- 5.1 surround sound system plays DVD, CD, CD-R/RW formats and more discs with upscaling to almost 1080p quality when using the HDMI connection to a compatible HDTV
- Built-in FM radio tuner with 20 station presets
- Sony surround sound system has USB port for convenient music, video and photo playback
- Audio input lets you easily connect an MP3 player or other audio sources to enjoy music
- HDMI and composite video outputs
- 5.1 surround sound system includes five speakers and a subwoofer
|Volts:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby Digital, DTS decoder|
|Watts:||50 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 10% - 5 channel(s) ? 50 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 100 Hz - THD 10% - 1 channel(s) ( subwoofer )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DAVTZ140|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ? 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front ? 1 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear ? 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear|
|Dimensions:||DVD player / AV receiver : 13.4 in x 12.8 in x 2.2 in / 4.6 lbs ? Speaker system : main channel speaker : 3.3 in x 3.9 in x 4.7 in / 12.3 oz ? Speaker system : center channel speaker : 3.3 in x 3.9 in x 4.7 in / 15.2 oz ? Speaker system : surround channel speaker : 3.3 in x 3.9 in x 4.7 in / 13.8 oz ? Speaker system : subwoofer : 6.3 in x 11.6 in x 12.4 in / 6.6 lbs|
|Accessories Included:||FM antenna, 2 AA batteries, IR remote control, speaker cable kit|
|Features:||DVD player, digital player, AV receiver , Power supply - internal , BRAVIA Sync , USB flash drive playback, USB flash drive recording , Fluorescent|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.55 x 17.63 x 11.96 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We have a 60" Vizio flatscreen and this system works perfectly with it.by jodeg5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have a 60" Vizio flatscreen and the Sony Surround System works perfectly for us!by jodeg5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your TV has either an HDMI input or a composite video input, then you should be able to connect this to your TV.by SonyListens6/21/2016Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you will need a converter.by CommunityAnswer5/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, one set of rca input, r/l.by 01928374655/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can connect your TVs RCA output jacks to the unit's 3.5mm PC Audio input using a 3.5mm Stereo Mini Plug to 2 RCA Plugs Audio Cable. You can get them here: http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=rca+to+audio+mini+cable&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=3944by SonyListens5/9/2016Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It only holds one CD/DVD at a time.by jnelson6/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Just one cd,dvby trexill2475/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can only hold one disc at a time.by SonyListens5/16/2016Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$146.66 Was $157.00Save $10.34