Check out these related products
- $9.71 List price $15.99Save $6.28
- $13.90 List price $17.50Save $3.60
Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting: The Astonishing Power of Feelings
Consider these popular products
- $16.79 List price $27.99Save $11.20
- $22.66 List price $25.00Save $2.34
- $16.18 List price $19.99Save $3.81
- $14.44 List price $25.99Save $11.55
- $9.75 List price $15.99Save $6.24
- $16.79 Was $20.51Save $3.72
- $10.52 List price $14.95Save $4.43
- $12.52 List price $16.99Save $4.47
- $14.79 List price $19.95Save $5.16
- $12.95 List price $14.95Save $2.00
- $14.83 Was $17.36Save $2.53
- $13.76 List price $16.99Save $3.23
- $19.32 List price $34.95Save $15.63
- $7.89 List price $9.99Save $2.10
- $7.50 Was $7.99Save $0.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Argues that feelings, rather than postive thinking or intelligence, set the tone for people's lives, and helps listeners find peace and pleasure in life by feeling rather than thinking.
Upbeat, humorous, and iconoclastic, Lynn Grabhorn introduced readers to the Law of Attraction in 2000 with "Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting." The hardcover edition was an immediate hit, sold more than 151,000 copies, and appeared on the "New York Times" bestseller list.
Grabhorn was the first to reveal that the power of feelings is what unconsciously shapes and molds every moment of every day. In this ground-breaking book, she reveals how paying attention to feelings--rather than positive thinking, or sweat and strain, or good or bad luck, or even smarts--is the way to change your life, make dreams come true, and create the kind of life you really want to live. "Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting" is filled with logical explanations, simple steps, and true-life examples that empower readers to access their feelings and turn their lives around.
|Number of Pages:||308|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publication Date:||March, 2003|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.50 x 0.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.