The 20" Shaun White BMX Bike Supply Co. (Gray/Navy) is an excellent introductory model to the world of BMX. This Shaun White Bike, Whip 2.0 model, has a hi-tensile steel, low profile frame and a hi-tensile steel fork with 3/8-inch dropouts. Featuring single speed gearing and a rear U-brake with alloy BMX lever, this Boys' 20" BMX Bike also has a padded BMX style seat with steel rails and seat guts. With a 36h hub for freewheel and a 2-piece BMX handlebar, this bike is suitable for a BMX riding style.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
20" Shaun White Supply Co. Whip 2.0 Boys' BMX Bike, Gray/Navy:
- Frame: hi-tensile steel frame
- Fork: hi tensile steel with 3/8" dropouts
- Gearing (# of speeds): single speed
- Brakes: rear U-brake alloy BMX lever
- Wheels/tires: knobby 20" x 2.125" front, street 20" x 1.95" rear
- Hub: steel 36h hub for freewheel, 3/8" axle front and 14mm axle rear
- Rims: 36h alloy 20" rims
- Handlebars: steel 2-piece BMX handlebar, 7.75" rise
- Seat: padded BMX style with steel rails and seat guts
- Pedals: BMX platform, resin plastic 9/16"
- Weight limit: 200 lbs
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 7.5"L x 21.75"W x 45.75"H
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys