About this item
20 Mule Team Borax All Natural Laundry Booster:
- All-natural laundry booster and multi-purpose household cleaner
- Nature's original laundry and cleaning solution
- Removes stains, neutralizes odors
- Safe for all machines
- HE compatible
Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. Contains sodium tetraborate decahydrate. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not take internally. First aid: in eyes: rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a physician. Ingestion: rinse mouth, give a large glassful of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Not for drug use.
Laundry boosting: safe for all machines. He compatible. Add 1/2 cup to every load along with your regular detergent: improves cleaning power of detergent, helps remove tough stains, natural alternative to colorsafe bleach, deodorizes And freshens, naturally softens hard water. Baby clothes: soak items in 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax And warm water. Follow-up with a hot or warm water wash, adding 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax along with your regular detergent. Laundry stains: works great on tough stains including tomato sauce, oil/grease, grass And ground- in dirt. Add 1 tablespoon of 20 Mule Team Borax per gallon of water or 1/2 cup in washer. Pre-soak for at least 30 minutes before washing. Delicates: dissolve 1/4 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax And 1-2 tablespoons of detergent in a basin of warm water. Soak dedicates for 20 minutes, then rinse in cool water. Blot items with a towel And lay flat to dry. Hard water: help your detergent to work more effectively by conditioning the water And removing hard water minerals. Add 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax with your regular detergent to get cleaner, fresher- smelling clothes. Bathroom cleaning & deodorizing: sprinkle 20 Mule Team Borax on a damp sponge or cloth And wipe on shower/tub/tile: cleans without chemical fumes or scratching (great for porcelain And fiberglass), removes soap scum, hard water deposits And dirt, helps eliminate odors And freshens. Toilet bowls: sprinkle 1/4 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax into the bowl, then swish with your toilet brush. Let it stand for 30 minutes or overnight. Carpets And rugs: for tough stains: dissolve 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax in 1 pint water. Sponge on, wait 1/2 hour, rinse well. Let dry And vacuum.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.94 x 7.25 x 10.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, and here is my recipe: Three bars Fels Naptha soap, grated One box 20 Mule Team Borax One box of Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda 1/2 4 lb box of Arm & Hammer baking soda Mix together and use 1-2 tablespoons per load. I normally use just one. And I use my food processor to grate the soap. If you add a little of either of the dry ingredients to the food processor when you grate, it helps to grate it finer and keeps it from sticking to the blades. This recipe makes 22 cups, which is 352 tablespoons. 1 Tbsp per load = 352 loads for around $12.00by LoveCleanSkin5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use Borax to make my own DIYS liquid and dry laundry soap. I mix it with Zote soap, Arm and Hammer washing soda and Oxy clean; all I buy in Walmart. I have hard water and have noticed a great improvement in my laundry.I make up extra batches for my kids and I also use it on baby clothes. I personally like the dry DIYS laundry soap. Check out You Tube for DIYS laundry soap.by HappyGrannyinOmaha2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't use Borax on your skin, it has irritants. In fact it warns on the box about getting it on your skin, eyes or breathing it. It's recommended for laundry or general cleaning, mixing with washing soda or Oxi Clean works great in warm/hot water.by shopper254758685/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mix Borax with soda ash(Arm & Hammer Washing Soda), borax softens the water and the soda ash loosens the dirt. Together they make a great detergent, it's what my grandmothers used.by shopper254758686/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES I USE IT TO MAKE MY OWN LAUNDRY DETERGENTby brySSmom12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this 20 mule team borax to make laundry soap. I also use it to make lotions , facial creams and body lotion. I started making my own products because what I purchased premade either broke my face out or made it peel. I have not had that problems since I make my own now. I hope that helpsby mannwofl5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Hopefully they will not remove this link. But here is a great article on natural flea control and talks about using it on carpets. http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/non-toxic-flea-and-tick-control/by SJC016/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have used Borax for this exact purpose, (among countless other uses), and found it VERY EFFECTIVE. We covered our wall-to-wall carpet with 7 boxes, left it overnight and *vacuumed it all up the next day. It basically suffocates the fleas. Given the fact that 7 boxes costs less than $30.00, it's a far cry from having the carpet professionally cleaned - which in our experience, had proven to be costly AND unsuccessful. (*We actually recycled the vacuumed-up Borax by sieving it and used it for whatever other outdoor uses we may need it. Waste not, want not!) =)by pamperedjane6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works very well. Sprinkle it on the carpet and scrub it in with a dry bristle broom. Do this to all floors with carpet, because fleas will get every where. To check on fleas place a white towel on the floor. They are so small you can`t detect them unless you have a white background. Good luck.by Shureshot6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I recently used it on my driveway. It even will help with those oil spots from your car.by biglittlesister11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Have recently used it in my driveway.by biglittlesister11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?