About this item
The Impakt Sidehack 20" BMX bike is made to Today's Park-bike spec., out of high-performance steel and comes equipped with a brake cable rotor, so 360-degree rotating handlebar tricks are just a bar spin away. If you're looking for the coolest way to bring along a buddy as you rip from place to place on this 20" BMX, or just a good way to make a "Monkey" out of anyone brave enough to ride co-pilot at your local skate park, the Impakt Sidehack 20" BMX bike is for you! It's affordable, yet built to take a licking and its fun factor is the stuff of legend. 48=spoke alloy wheels, freestyle geometry, alloy platform BMX pedals, and micro-drive front and rear sprockets round out the Impakt Sidehack to make it one of the best 20" BMX buys out there today.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
20" Impakt Sidehack BMX Bicycle:
- High-performance BMX bike with Sidehack for additional rider
- Micro-drive front and rear sprockets
- Authentic Freestyle Geometry and Styling
- Rotor for 360 degree handlebar rotation
- 48-Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Alloy Platform BMX Pedals
- The Impakt Sidehack BMX bike features multi-surface Freestyle / Park BMX tires
- Assembly required
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Bike Type:||BMX Bikes|
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||12 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||60.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||44.2 x 26.0 x 42.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The store will assemble it for free, However its easy enough to do it yourself and youll know its done right. The only things that need to be assembled are the front tire, handlebars and seat.by JerseyCantSaveMe1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine was assembled at no extra cost.by SidehackFan1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to put it together yourself and it is really easy to put togetherby bmxr1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bike comes mostly assembled. You just put on front tire, seat, oedals and bars. Took maybe 20 minutes.by zoomerica1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can choose either Black and White or.... Black and White. :)by JerseyCantSaveMe7/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've only found them in black from Wal-mart but there are other colors/styles available if you search the internet. But those I saw were much more $$$by SidehackFan3/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- black and whiteby thebestsidehackmonkeyeva12/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby jeff13345/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Mickcumbent7/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, It is welded on at the head tube and rear dropout.by JerseyCantSaveMe10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?