About this item
The Huffy 20" Green Machine will provide riders with hours of adventure. The bucket seat is comfortable and also fully adjustable. It can turn 180 degrees and move forward and backward for fun spins and slides. Dual stick steering gives kids control, while a trigger handbrake provides a rapid and safe stop. A wide front rubber tire, rear pivot and extra-wide slick rear tires create balance and allow for quick turns. The steel frame construction makes this black/green tricycle sturdy and durable. It has a weight limit of 180 lbs, making it compatible with a wide range of riders, both beginner and experienced. This Green Machine bike is recommended for kids aged 7 years and older.
Huffy 20" Green Machine:
- Durable frame in charcoal with green accents
- Dual stick; easy-to-use and fun
- Fully adjustable bucket seat; moves forward and backward
- Trigger handbrake
- Extra-wide super slick rear tires and 20" front tire
- Maximum weight capacity: 180 lbs
- Dimensions: 59"L x 30"W x 22"H
- Assembly required; clear instructions included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Ages 7 and up
|Bike Type:||Boys Bike|
|Age Start:||7 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||59.0 x 30.0 x 22.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Just got this, but the back tires are plastic, and the front wheel is rubber.by coffeegirl872/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hard plastic and will wear out in time but will take a while.by Wing442/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- they don't hold up with in two week they crackedby Angelraye2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter and her friend use it on grass all the time...they do get a little more of a work out though.by coffeegirl8711/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No not made for the grass.by Wing444/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?