Peace of mind without the sticker shock.
Our Plans protect your laptop from failures such as drops, spills & cracked screens. No deductibles. No hidden fees. Fully transferable.
2 Year Drop Spill and Broken Screen Protection Plan for a Laptop Computer $300 - $499.99
It's not just your computer, it's your life. One plan offers you complete protection from unexpected costs with no deductible or hidden fees.
The plan features include:
- Two years of coverage starting from the date you purchase the plan.
- Accidental Damage from Handling. Protecting you against accidental damage from spills, damaged screens and drops.
- Failures due to normal wear & tear.
- No Lemon Policy If your computer requires more than three repairs for the same defect during the term of your service plan, we replace it.
- McAfee AntiVirus and McAfee Data Backup. Both good for one full year from when you activate them.
- Power Surge Protection.
Things happen. Take comfort in knowing you're protected from day one! This plan provides additional coverage beyond the manufacturers' warranty period. For full details, review the Walmart Product Protection Plan terms & conditions link below.
In addition to the hardware coverage, for your further peace of mind you will receive bonus tools to keep your information safe and protect your valuable data. These include:
- One year subscription to McAfee Anti-virus protection - Safeguard your private data with one full year of anti-virus protection. McAfee anti-virus takes the worry and hassle out of essential PC protection.
- One year unlimited online data back-up powered by McAfee - Automatically secure your data with one full year of unlimited online backup.
**You must register and activate these tools, to utilize their benefits. Your receipt will be required for registration. McAfee benefits will begin on date of activation, which may occur at any time during the 2-year Protection Plan Coverage term.
Your Walmart Product Protection Plan also includes:*
No Lemon Policy - If your computer requires more than three repairs for the same defect during the term of your service plan, we replace it.
Transferable Coverage - If you sell your computer or give it to someone as a gift, your Walmart Product Protection Plan and all of its benefits are fully transferable to the new owner, so it maintains its value.
How the plan works
We've made buying and using your plan easy and straightforward. Simply add the Walmart Product Protection Plan to your shopping cart.
- You will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- Your plan is active the moment you complete your purchase, so you never have to register or mail anything in.
- If you ever need to make a claim, all you have to do is call us toll-free, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 1-877-968-6391. Just have your product receipts handy when you call.
Important points about purchasing our plans:
- Products need to be purchased from either Walmart.com or a Walmart store.
- If you have the original Walmart product receipt, you can buy this Product Protection Plan to cover any eligible purchase up to 30 days after you've bought it.
Should the unexpected happen, just call us at 1-877-968-6391.
*Limitations and Exclusion apply. See terms and conditions for complete program details. Certain failures require the customer's recovery discs to be shipped along with computer for repair.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Terms and Conditions.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader now.