ACE Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage 207462, 4 in, 207462
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$7.98 List price $9.91Save $1.93
- Reduced Price$5.97 List price $6.77Save $0.80
- Reduced Price$9.25 List price $12.62Save $3.37
- Reduced Price$13.27 List price $22.49Save $9.22
- Reduced Price$6.53 List price $7.74Save $1.21
- Clearance$7.99 List price $8.96Save $0.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
ACE Brand Elastic Bandages are designed to provide support and compression during recovery and return to activity. They are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, easy to use, and adjustable for a custom fit. Get your head, and your body back in the game with proven ACE(TM) Bandage support.
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Recommended Use:||Sprain , Secure Cold/Hot Pack , Strain|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||207462|
|Features:||Reusable , Washable , Self-adhering , Breathable , Latex-free|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.37 x 3.75 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You have to wrap it.by samsungtv558/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- That's a good question! The ACE™ Brand Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage is a bandage wrap that sticks to itself. Please know that you would have to wrap it around your injury.by AceBrand1/30/2014Written by a verified representative from AceBrandWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. But probably just a few times. The older version has lasted me over a month and that is wearing it everyday. This one I can no wear. It is thinner, and loosely woven. I hurt me while I had it on and it hurt to take it off. I don't know what Ace is thinking.by samsungtv557/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for asking! Yes the ACE™ Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage is a reusable wrap. The directions on the inside of the package recommend for cleaning the bandage wrap are as follows: First, unroll the bandage. Then, rinse the bandage in lukewarm water by hand. To prolong the life of the bandage's self-adhesive property, DO NOT use detergent or scrub the bandage. Dry the bandage by laying it out flat on a clean surface while separating those places where it is sticking together. Once the bandage has dried, re-roll it for future use. Because of the bandage's unique self-adhesive feature, it will stick to itself through several wearings. After this time it is necessary to use a fresh bandage. Please know that washing will generally reduce the degree of self adhesiveness. Do not machine wash or iron the bandage.by AceBrand1/8/2014Written by a verified representative from AceBrandWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not use Velcro. It sticks to itself. But this version is thin and loosely woven. I have been wearing an older version of these and it was wonderful. I can not stand the newer ones. It hurt me while on and hurt to take off. You would think this was a generic brand of the Ace brand.by samsungtv557/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Suz, Thanks for your question. The Ace(TM) Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage does not use Velcro(TM) or clips, but does use a Hook and Loop Closure system similar to Velcro(TM) technology. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you, ACE(TM) Brand Teamby AceBrand11/5/2013Written by a verified representative from AceBrandWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?