Step2 - Corvette Convertible Toddler to Twin Bed with Lights (Your Choice in Color)
Customers also considered
- Rollback$227.05 Was $269.99Save $42.94
- Rollback$74.99 Was $99.00Save $24.01
- Rollbackfrom $269.72
- Rollback$259.98 Was $299.98Save $40.00
- Rollback$279.98 Was $329.97Save $49.99
- Rollback$279.99 Was $299.97Save $19.98
- Rollback$259.99 Was $329.00Save $69.01
- Rollback$147.25 Was $182.00Save $34.75
- Rollback$19.99 Was $24.98Save $4.99
- Rollback$10.83 Was $11.99Save $1.16
- Rollback$308.39 Was $329.00Save $20.61
- Rollback$68.46 Was $78.67Save $10.21
- Rollback$39.98 Was $49.98Save $10.00
- Rollback$9.98 Was $14.50Save $4.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Young car fanatics will love the Step2 Corvette Convertible Toddler Bed with Lights. This racing sleeper with working tap-on headlights features silver rims and realistic decals. This durable piece can be easily converted from a toddler to a twin mattress. This Step2 Corvette Toddler Bed is easy to clean, safe and child-friendly. It is sure to stimulate and inspire young imaginations while making bedtime a little less daunting. It is recommended for children 2 to 10 years of age.
Step2 Corvette Convertible Toddler Bed with Lights:
- Converts from toddler bed to twin bed
- Working tap-on headlights; fun or can be used as a night light
- Racing sleeper has silver rims
- Car toddler bed is detailed with realistic decals
- Easy to clean, safe, and child-friendly
- Meets all U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Recommended for children 2-10 years old weighing up to 300 lbs
- Available in red or blue
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||125.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 50.0 x 97.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does this bed have a built in race track and does it take batteries for the head lights to turn on?
- Yes! You need batteries also has a race track that can be used when you use a crib mattress!by kat4run10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the headlights take batteries. Each is independent of the other. The batteries insert into each unit and then twist in to the headlight area to secure in place. That way changing the batteries is super simple. The lights click on when you press the bulb cover and click off when it is pressed again. Like a toggle switch.by jncrats10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a small oval shaped track. Yes it uses AAA Batteries for head lights.by Waldoggsxr10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes on the batterys, you will need 4-AAA batterys. The rase track is built into the plastic with a decal to make it show better.by rhop10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- actually the race track is just a sticker that you place in that area that simulates a race track,however if you buy the twin matress wich i recommend,all that area will be covered.by MiamiMom3310/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it uses AAA batteries for the LED headlight the race track is just a sticker on a part of the bed with very low edgesby SEENO10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use a crib mattress, which is what we will be doing for a few years, there's a piece that fits at the foot end of the bed to make up for the space that's available to convert to a twin. This has stickers that you can put on it that looks like a track. I'll post a pic so you can see what I mean. And yes, the headlights take two AAA batteries each but you push them to turn on, and if left on, shut off after awhile.by MommaTP10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No race track. Takes 4 AAA batteries for the head lights. whats great is the head lights turns off automatically after 10 - 15 mins.by Mekasj10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The track is only present when using toddler bed. If your use twin bed you will not see that part and will be covered up. Also yes the hight lights take two AA batteries in each.by BigDaddy7310/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The race track can only be seen if you build it to fit the toddler bed and its a sticker Graphic. The head lights do take batteries and they last a long time, I bought rechargeable ones so I would not have to keep buying themby LovesHerChildren10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do the lights on the bed work? Battery? Plug in? And is the picture showed a twin size mattress or toddler? Interested in this bed for a twin
- Lights are powered by batteries. Each light is a separate unit that twists in to the headlight area. Clicks on and off when you depress the bulb cover. Easy to replace batteries and quite a cleaver design.by jncrats1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- the lights work on 4-AAA batterys, and the pic is a twin mattress.by rhop12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The lights take two Aaa's each, and we use a twin mattress , only thing is the middle needs a lil more support, so I used a 4" thick piece of foam boardby Nirvanafreak8510/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lights are battery push lights with a 15 minute shut off. The car is shown with a twin size mattress. When you have a toddler mattress in it there is a race track at the bottom and the window areas serve as side rails.by Mommanerd10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lights are battery opperated,i would recommend to get a twin memory foam matress for this bed,it fits really well.Take a look at the pic,what you see on top is a comforter.by MiamiMom3310/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It actually has a setup where you can use a toddler or a twin size mattress good enough for an adult. no box spring needed/ it has wood panelsby SEENO11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Headlights take two AAA batteries each and are push on and push off type. It also has an automatic shut off if left on too long. Can be used with a crib mattress or a twinby MommaTP10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lights work off 2 AAA batteries for each headlight. They tap on and shut off after about 20 minutes. It takes a twin mattress and it is the complete car.by MCiamp9910/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the lights on the bed take 2 AAA each and you can use a crib mattress or a twin mattress.by carmsmom10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this bed take a boxspring as well as a twin matress? and if not what holds the twin matress up? what kind of support
- There are two large boards for support.by kat4run12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a board, similar to a "bunky" board used only with a mattress. No box spring needed.by jncrats12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, unless you are ok with going higher then the sides.by rhop12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, no box spring - it comes with 2 sturdy pieces of wood that the mattress lies on.by Hanaiti10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Need. With only full mattress it can hold 300LBsby Sammy000710/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this bed only takes a mattress. The box spring will cause the mattress to sit extremely high up, well over the "windows" of the bed. When used as twin bed (the way I have it set up), the plastic piece with the race track on it slides to the middle and 2 boards are placed at each end of the bed. The mattress is placed on top of all that. Pretty good support system.by NuOnlineShoppa12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- a couple of wood panels which is enough to hold a 200 pound man. No box spring neededby SEENO12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bed is held up by 2 boards. Will only take a mattress. We bought a Bobopedic. It fits well and is comfortable.by MCiamp9912/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $159.55
- Rollbackfrom $269.72
- Rollback$259.98 Was $299.98Save $40.00