TracFone LG 221C Prepaid Cell Phone Bundle with Double Minutes for Life
Similar items available online
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
TracFone LG 221C Prepaid Cell Phone Bundle with Double Minutes for Life:
- TracFone Airtime Balance Display shows you how much airtime you've used and how much is left so you control your costs
- LCD color display
- Compact flip phone
- Mobile web
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Hands-free speaker
- Caller ID
- Downloadable ringtones and graphics using Airtime Minutes
- Voice dialing, commands and recorder
- Auto redial
- Alarm clock
- Hearing Aid Compatible rating: M4
- Polyphonic ringtones
- Phonebook with up to 1000 entries
- 3 h talk time
- 12.5 days standby time
- Includes hands-free headset, phone case, car charger, battery, wall charger, services guide and 20 minutes of start airtime
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||TracFone|
|Size:||3.75"L x 2"W x 3.75"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TFLG221CPWPSVDM|
|Battery Life:||3 hours|
|Talk Time:||3 hours|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We've used tracphones for years. We live in WY and travel often into MT. When using our phones out of our zip code, we are charged a roaming fee of double minutes. It all depends upon the contract tracphone has with the local carrier towers; in our area Verizon.by Jakie472/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Roaming charges have nothing to do with the phone. If there are roaming charges, they will be charged by your carrier. Prepaid services typically don't have roaming charges, but some contract plans do. Check with your carrier.by SkywayTraveler1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the information I've found, Tracfone does not have roaming charges for their prepaid cellphones. I haven't used it outside of my local area and can't confirm this personally.by Riuwsiz1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. the package the phone came in says free double minutes for life.How di I get the free minutes added?
- When you call up to get your phone registered, just remind them. They know anyway, because the serial number tells them when the phone is boxed. As a double check, write down your minutes before your phone is set up. If new it will be zero. After they activate your phone, check that it is twice what you are allotted. As far as the "life" goes, this serial number will have double minutes associated with it on the provider's computers. Ever after, this serial number will get double minutes however purchased. Note that "life" does not mean "your life". It means the "life of the phone"; hence it is tied to the serial number.by SkywayTraveler7/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The extra minutes are automatically added whenever you "top up" your phone.by DivaGirl211/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tracfone customer service told me any of their phones which end in a C bounce off of Verizon towers. I have the LG221C and it works great in my area. The only phones which work here are Verizon or US Cellular.by BirdLover91/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had a lot of problems getting a signal with my previous Tracfone. I called their customer service and found the phone I was using bounced off of AT&T towers which have very little coverage in my area. After explaining to the rep I used to have a Verizon phone and never had any problems with a signal, he told me to find a phone which ended with a C in the model number. I went to my local Walmart and the sales person told me they get a lot of people in the store with the same problem. She sold me a Tracfone LG221C and I haven't had any more problems. The phone I had before ended with a G in the model number. Hope that helps.by BirdLover91/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.99 Was $299.00Save $149.01
- Rollback$19.99 Was $59.99Save $40.00
- Rollback$49.88 Was $79.92Save $30.04
- Rollback$9.99 Was $39.99Save $30.00
- Rollback$14.88 Was $29.92Save $15.04
- Rollback$129.00 Was $149.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$69.82 Was $79.99Save $10.17
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$69.99 Was $99.99Save $30.00
- $126.99 List price $149.99Save $23.00