Customers also viewed these products
- from $3.07
- from $3.32
- from $3.06
- from $2.81
- Reduced Pricefrom $6.44
- from $3.46
Glue Dots 1/2" Pop Up Dot Roll, 75 Clear
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$3.36 List price $4.99Save $1.63
- Reduced Price$1.65 List price $2.19Save $0.54
- Reduced Price$6.25 List price $8.99Save $2.74
- Reduced Price$8.70 List price $13.40Save $4.70
- Reduced Price$2.50 List price $2.99Save $0.49
- Reduced Price$22.30 List price $30.99Save $8.69
- Clearance$12.84 List price $14.39Save $1.55
- Clearance$4.46 List price $5.01Save $0.55
- Reduced Price$5.94 List price $8.99Save $3.05
- Reduced Price$2.69 List price $5.99Save $3.30
- Clearance$4.69 List price $5.26Save $0.57
- Reduced Price$2.95 List price $3.99Save $1.04
- Reduced Price$4.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Glue Dots are double-sided acid-free adhesive dots for permanently bonding tiny items like buttons, charms, fibers, intricate die cuts, jewels, ribbons and sequins to any scrapbooking, card making or paper craft project. They bond to most surfaces including paper, metal, wood, foam, textiles, plastics, glass and more. Use Glue Dots for crafts of all kinds including school projects, around the house, in the office or anywhere you want a quick, strong bond.
Glue Dots 1/2\" Pop Up Dot Roll, 75 Clear
|Fabric Material:||Cotton Blend|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.48 x 3.41 x 1.21 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These Glue Dots are thicker than the others, 1/8" thick, instead of nearly flat. It makes them more effective on uneven or three-dimensional surfaces.by Laura1/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?